K-Y Duration Experiences? Densitizing Sprays. Men and Women. Last Longer.

Hello.

I rarely come on this website. This is intended to be a cool and informative thread. No conflict.

I am curious if anyone has experience using K-Y Duration spray? I also see one called Promescent Delay spray, and another is Stud 100 Desensitizer. Lasting longer.

https://www.k-y.com/products/k-y-dur...-spray-for-men

I ask because I have always been extremely sensitive ever since I was a little boy back in the early 1990s. I lost my virginity in 2016, and I missed any action in high school years. I would imagine I was the same back then with sensitivity. When I first experienced vaginal or anal penetration, I noticed it was extremely sensitive and feels incredible to the point where I scream. Yes, I scream if it is good.

For example, if I go to the most beautiful and sexy thick woman ever (shout out to Foxy Maxxi Roxx ) and have intercourse, there is no way I can go beyond 30 seconds without exploding a huge load. The most recent I visited is BBWBlueEyes77, who I have been to multiple times in the past. The worst is when women get in that lazy dog/downward dog position and lie on their stomach. Don't get the wrong idea. I absolutely like that position and feeling all around on top. However, that position makes me explode faster than anything else in this life. When Blue eyes gets in that position, I go inside and think, "Oh my gosh. This feels amazing." I go in the second time and I think, "Oh crap. It's about to be over." The third time? I am screaming, "AAAHHHH!!" That's it. It's done. It's over. It usually takes me a long time to get fully erect again because of the extreme sensitivity, and I typically tell them to stop touching after that point for a while.

Sometimes I can handle 3 thrusts, and sometimes I can do 10 to 15 thrusts. 15 is an overstatement. As you can see, it is extremely disappointing and depressing. It simply feels too good. I have tried pulling out for a few seconds and licking, and I have tried controlling muscles down there. Nothing works. It really sucks because I am a very physical person with lots of stamina, yet I can't use it properly with a woman for a good time. I know she gets bored when I have to stop and go so frequently, only to explode in the next five seconds. I have read stories of psychologists saying it is mental or related to bad childhood experiences, but I think that is all rubbish. My body has always been this way.

I am curious if anyone else has this problem. This question is for both men and women. Does anyone use lidocaine duration products? What are the experiences like for men? Have women seen a change with men who use it? I am thinking about trying it for the first time.

Thank you all for reading, and good luck during this apocalypse.
Use 3 condoms. First to protect from std, the second to lower sensitivity, and a third to enlarge and cut more sensitivity.
  • H&H
  • 11-04-2021, 08:13 PM
The good news is you are not alone with this. I've been very sensitive for most of my life but have found ways to help with it. Can I ask, how big or long are you? I ask this because I have heard smaller guys do have tendencies to cum faster. And this would bring up different remedies if that's the case.
From the sound of your situation you are going to need medication. There is a good forum on here for that which discusses the different meds and their effects. Some guys say general anti depressants (which in my experience slashed my libido too but did help double my time from a couple of minutes to 4). There's a drug Demox>>>something or other that is supposed to kick in within in hour.
I've had success with other remedies too:
1. Getting drunk sometimes de-sense
2. Other recreation stuff
3. Probably a good one is to jerk off before going to see someone. I know it reduces the load but you gotta give and take here.
4. Eat her out until she orgasms then have your moment of glory- this at least helps you feel a bit more at ease
5. I think this goes without saying, you gotta try damned hard to think about something else other than the fucking...like a corn field or baseball or something.
6. Start and stop method. AFter one thrust stop until the urge goes away. then start then stop etc...

I have not had any luck at all with sprays. But an extender might work if your cock needs one and a cock ring might also help delay the shot.

But let us know what you find out for yourself! GL
The good news is you are not alone with this. I've been very sensitive for most of my life but have found ways to help with it. Can I ask, how big or long are you? I ask this because I have heard smaller guys do have tendencies to cum faster. And this would bring up different remedies if that's the case.
From the sound of your situation you are going to need medication. There is a good forum on here for that which discusses the different meds and their effects. Some guys say general anti depressants (which in my experience slashed my libido too but did help double my time from a couple of minutes to 4). There's a drug Demox>>>something or other that is supposed to kick in within in hour.
3. Probably a good one is to jerk off before going to see someone. I know it reduces the load but you gotta give and take here.
4. Eat her out until she orgasms then have your moment of glory- this at least helps you feel a bit more at ease
5. I think this goes without saying, you gotta try damned hard to think about something else other than the fucking...like a corn field or baseball or something.
6. Start and stop method. AFter one thrust stop until the urge goes away. then start then stop etc...

I have not had any luck at all with sprays. But an extender might work if your cock needs one and a cock ring might also help delay the shot.

But let us know what you find out for yourself! GL Originally Posted by H&H
Good post, good advice.

But let us know what you find out for yourself! GL Originally Posted by H&H

Thanks for the suggestions, but I do have some responses that may not be good for me.

My size is around 6 and half inches. Every woman I have been with says I am above average and "big." I am also not certain about medication and how it would mix with my current medication. I have been on blood pressure medications since I was diagnosed around 19, fresh out of high school. The only thing I kept hearing was, "You are too young to have high blood pressure." Not a single answer all these years.

1. I don't drink alcohol. I have never drunk alcohol or smoked before.
3. I have thought about ejaculating in the past before seeing someone, but I know it would only make me less interested afterwards. I am an extremely horny guy who can't stop thinking about sex all the time. Ejaculating beforehand would kill the mood for me. I prefer physical contact first if I plan to see someone.
4. Licking and eating vagina is what I am best at. All the ladies are impressed. It's my specially. I usually prefer more mature women. MILFs. One of them once said, "Whatever you are doing down there, keep going. You are good at that." In fact, I have to be good with my tongue and fingers because I cum fast. I can't enjoy penetration the way I would like to. I always go in with tongue first.
6. Start and stop method does not work. I have gone over 30 minutes to an hour only two times before with pulling out. One time was when doing 69, so it was mostly in and out of her mouth with control when I was on top. However, on the bottom, I usually tap the women and tell them to stop or slow down. The other time was with anal. I can pull out just before I cum, and some slight cum may ooze out, but I can manage to stay hard from that. There was only that one time with anal where I pulled out so many times that I eventually did not cum until I went extremely hard and fast. That was one of the best times ever. She was actually shocked I went so long. She was a regular.

In relation to vagina, it is different. I have somewhat of a rule where I like to a please a woman as a much as I would like her to please me. I like both sides to have a good time and enjoy it. I am not the type who only goes for bbbj and leaves. I need more than that, and I know some women who told me guys only come to them for bj's, and I know that has to be disappointing. That is also why I usually start with tongue because I can make them orgasm easily. The problem is, going in and out of vagina makes me think, "If I stop, she will not like it." If that makes sense. And I know I am going to see her, but still. What usually ends up happening is, I will pull out for a few seconds and then lick anus (I am an ass guy), and they get a little impatient (not in a rude way) and tell me go back in. Then I immediately cum and they say, "I don't care. Put it back in." At that point, I have to wait another 30 minutes to an hour. They typically begin sucking me to try to get me hard afterwards, and it is so sensitive after ejaculating that it is painful. I don't think they understand.

Hopefully that gives a better idea of what I go through. And I did not know cock rings delay? Intriguing. I have never used one.
Why do you want to last longer? seems ridiculous to me. Don't stress your penis.
I use Mandelay condoms before it makes last longer but there nothing like masterbation while you drive to see her. That my best bet so far.
Why do you want to last longer? seems ridiculous to me. Don't stress your penis. Originally Posted by anonsull
Some guys just want to last long enough to get it inside.
Why do you want to last longer? seems ridiculous to me. Don't stress your penis. Originally Posted by anonsull

Why would I not want last longer? I like penetration with a woman. The sensations and the physical contact. Releasing quick ruins the experience and satisfaction. I could ask others why they drink alcohol or coffee, because I don't do either. "Why do you want to smoke? Seems ridiculous to me." Not that you smoke, but I could easily ask similar questions.