Wanna help out out your favorite KC provider with a vote?

I just voted for Kaylen. I'm sure she'd appreciate some help from her new Iowa friends

Here is a link to the KC coed thread to place your vote:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=885512
Hey Vegas, I voted!! (even tho she skipped me over this trip)Maybe give the Nebraska guys that link as I'm sure she has a fan base there as well.
Hey Vegas, I voted!! (even tho she skipped me over this trip)Maybe give the Nebraska guys that link as I'm sure she has a fan base there as well. Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Hmmm... Irish already called me a pimp lol when I helped convince her to visit. I can hear him now if I did that.
Oh this is nice of you guys. Thank you so much.
Vegas thank you for the thread baby..muah
Hmmm... Irish already called me a pimp lol when I helped convince her to visit. I can hear him now if I did that. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
The only thing I'm saying is I voted for our beautiful!!! And Vegas... Not a pimp but a serious player in this game who is a true Gentleman. Nothing but respect brother! Drinks at RIBCO are on me!! Hey Reece! You down for a road trip!?!
oh thank you baby.. Ill be there next week guys as well. Cant keep me away from you guys now..Im hooked on you gents.
The only thing I'm saying is I voted for our beautiful!!! And Vegas... Not a pimp but a serious player in this game who is a true Gentleman. Nothing but respect brother! Drinks at RIBCO are on me!! Hey Reece! You down for a road trip!?! Originally Posted by Irish14