How odd of the mods to not do that job for you
hooker math?
Dumb as a post.
Day 8 and your account still isnt guest

How odd of the mods to not do that job for you Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Now you've got me counting!!
  • Kiki7
  • 10-20-2020, 04:44 PM
My personal life has been hacked through Facebook. Using the pictures found on here. Get me off here. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
So sorry this happened to you, wish you the best
Mods must be slow Originally Posted by Gotyour6
They’re not referred to as Modtards for nothing ya know.....
Still not locked down.

Odd
Still not locked down.

Odd Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Ya she is advertising again. Guess figured hookering was better than homelessness and starving.
My personal life has been hacked through Facebook. Using the pictures found on here. Get me off here. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91

I think the problem is that this site is not the source of your personal life being hacked. If the source was pictures, then pictures can be found anywhere. If pictures were posted on this site, they can't be copied from his site to any number of other sites, and still used to find out info about your personal life. This site wasn't responsible for the hack, the pictures being online was.
I find it odd that your account hasn't been deleted yet.

Mods must be slow

You may want to PM them Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Haha right but I got two Infractions in e day one for my signature yhays been that way for 7 weeks and 2ndly for Advertising
OP's account was not guested as she says she changed her mind. Here's the thread about it :

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062261118
OP's account was not guested as she says she changed her mind. Here's the thread about it :

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062261118 Originally Posted by delimex007
yeah was gunna say, deleting an account will not change the hack or future hacks outside of here. Probably was right move to remove pics for personal satisfaction though.
Fuck, that sucks! But now that the secret is out, how has it effected your life? I mean, you've got to do what you got to do, get that money honey!
Just since y'all wanna gossip...my brother got pictures from this site and posted them all over Facebook. So whoever said ya can't copy and paste, you are right. But you can screenshot anything on this site. Hence, why my photos are gone. Love how some of y'all got an attitude towards me....the same people I have seen in the past. You best believe I will never see you again. Thank you to those who wished well. I'm actually doing pretty damn good for..how did y'all put it..oh yeah, being a hooker. Thanks for that too.
It wasn't because I wasn't careful. It's that some people on here like to share way too much.