Who Cares About You?

https://townhall.com/columnists/walt...t-you-n2553910

theres 3 kinds of people.

people who like you
people who don't like you
people who don't care one way or the other...

walter williams got some good advice from his professor.

It took him years to realize that his prof. was right that people don't give a shit about you!

speaking of professor... whatever happened to that guy who claimed to be the professor emeritus with a tiny dick?
Walter Williams has more intelligence in his right middle finger than most DPST's have in their entire closed minds.
factual editorial. I think the problem a lot of younger people have, is worrying what others think of them.. when they get older, they realize nobody was ever paying any attention.
Social media , LSM are all telling them we care , why the go crazy when the find out that nobody gives a shit about there feelings just saying
And that's the truth.

factual editorial. I think the problem a lot of younger people have, is worrying what others think of them.. when they get older, they realize nobody was ever paying any attention. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 10:19 AM

speaking of professor... whatever happened to that guy who claimed to be the professor emeritus with a tiny dick? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He changed his handle to the_real_barkley or some such nonsense!

factual editorial. I think the problem a lot of younger people have, is worrying what others think of them.. when they get older, they realize nobody was ever paying any attention. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very good point!