URGENT-PLEASE READ INCASE THIS SITE SHUTS DOWN

Email is cherriplum@protonmail.com
Phone number is 8327795476
Email kendalC@protonmail.com
Number 5129706047 Text me if you’d like to know my new number I will be changing it in a week
Thank you Brittany for the info. I need to sign up again
P411 has made an announcement that they are not going anywhere so ladies and gentlemen might be a good idea to get an account. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Kendal, Sherri, Selena, Claire & Missi saved y’alls info. Thank you.
THX Dara for this thread

I'll just depend on you to tell me which Lady to see once all this is gone (and we can do Provider Roulette just like in the good old days).

Or I use my p411 Life Time account, whichever expires last
RoseSomerset@protonmail.com

Twitter & P411 in signature
I read 12 a.m. the site will shut down. Maybe a rumor may be true, IDK.
I read 12 a.m. the site will shut down. Maybe a rumor may be true, IDK. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Time to start to think about what you'll be able to do with all the time on your hands !!!!

I think I'll work on the 2nd edition of, with an updated title of the: "Cheap Bastard's Guide to GREAT Pussy"

AND I'll be Thankful to all the Ladies who got me to 100 Reviews ...
Thanks Dara for the thread...

I can be reached at :

Slaveguinevere@protonmail.com

I will have my current number for a few more weeks and then I will be changing... All of my verified friends....Please feel free to contact Nina for my new number... I should have that in a few weeks...
Thank you for this thread. I hope ECCIE stays up but just in case I can be reached at MsChayse@protonmail.com Good luck to everyone & safe wishes!
I’m always down for that! (and we can do Provider Roulette just like in the good old days).
Thank you Chayse, Slave G and Rose.
I just started one at temptationtammie@protonmail.co m although I haven't been as active since starting my new job.
My contacts with power and influence told me that Eccie probably won't be shut down.

That said, it's best to plan and look at ALL options. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I don't think Whispers has any "power OR influence" sorry !!!