Man shot at Parnters

WOW THANKS FOR THE INFO THATS NOT GOOD 4THAT STRIP CLUB &MAY HAVE BEEN OVER 1 OF THOSE STRIPPERS SMH,NO PUSSY &WOMEN ISNT WORTH DIEING OVER .PARTNERS WILL NO DOUBT BE CONSIDERED A Nuisance club NOW
defending self gets busted ???? must be more to the story

thanks Op
WOW THANKS FOR THE INFO THATS NOT GOOD 4THAT STRIP CLUB &MAY HAVE BEEN OVER 1 OF THOSE STRIPPERS SMH,NO PUSSY &WOMEN ISNT WORTH DIEING OVER .PARTNERS WILL NO DOUBT BE CONSIDERED A Nuisance club NOW Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Ummmmm, Harborcreek is not in the city of Erie. Harborcreek does not have nuisance laws. It is considered a Bottle Club. Please stay current on localities before making false suggestions
WOW THANKS FOR THE INFO THATS NOT GOOD 4THAT STRIP CLUB &MAY HAVE BEEN OVER 1 OF THOSE STRIPPERS SMH,NO PUSSY &WOMEN ISNT WORTH DIEING OVER .PARTNERS WILL NO DOUBT BE CONSIDERED A Nuisance club NOW Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Glad the GOAT is alive North North still in effect
Damn wonder how.long they gonna be closed.for. You already know they gonna look at the place
Every city ,state in the USA HAS NUISANCE LAWS THIS ISNT SYRIA AFGHANISTAN, OR A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY
Damn wonder how.long they gonna be closed.for. You already know they gonna look at the place Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
RIGHT BK,ITS GOING 2B INTERESTING
Sad story at partners,&HARBORCREEK, MILLCREEK LAWRENCE PARK ,LAKE CITY R.ALL TOWNSHIPS OF ERIE PA &SUBURBS LOL
This dude isn't fighting over a stripper if you know anything about him. Kid is 29 and has tail around him 24/7/365. However he's cocky and acts like he's the richest man alive. This doesn't sound good for him at all but wasn't over a stripper. Hopefully it doesn't hurt the brothel.
Every city ,state in the USA HAS NUISANCE LAWS THIS ISNT SYRIA AFGHANISTAN, OR A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Last I knew, Harborcreek was a township, not a city or state. I live in HC and absolutely no nuisance laws. They have laws for new clubs opening within so far of yada yada, but Partners was grandfathered in when it was created 18 years ago.

You're very welcome for the update
Damn wonder how.long they gonna be closed.for. You already know they gonna look at the place Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
They were open very next night. Didn't close down at all
Last I knew, Harborcreek was a township, not a city or state. I live in HC and absolutely no nuisance laws. They have laws for new clubs opening within so far of yada yada, but Partners was grandfathered in when it was created 18 years ago.

You're very welcome for the update Originally Posted by luckyman1
ERIE PA COUNTY ,ITS JUST LIKE IF U WERE U TRAVELING &SOME ASKS U WHERE U FROM ,U WOULD HARBORCREEK. THE OTHER PERSON WOULD SAY WHERES THAT AT ?&U WOULD NO DOUBT SAY "OH IN ERIE PA "LMAO WHAT ELSE U GONNA SAY LAWRENCEPARK ,?TOO FUNNY.ITS ALL ERIE LOOK AT A MAP OR GOOGLE IT GENIOUS