New Photos, Color Me Excited!

What fun are pictures you love, if you never share them with anyone?

This was probably one of the most enjoyable shoots I've done. My photographer was quite excited by the idea and ran out to get the paint and brushes right away. We made quite a mess of his studio, but had a fun time doing it.

To wash off I had a roll of paper towels, baby shampoo and a sink. His facilities weren't exactly set up for this! It took me 45 minutes to get all the paint off, and I had a red hand print on my butt for three days.

Enjoy:
http://www.laurensummerhill.com/paint/
I've loved the ones you had in your avatars. next time i would be happy to help get the paint off you. Especially that red hand print.

I love the photoshopped sploches of your most intimate of areas. Wonderfully done.

What fun are pictures you love, if you never share them with anyone?

This was probably one of the most enjoyable shoots I've done. My photographer was quite excited by the idea and ran out to get the paint and brushes right away. We made quite a mess of his studio, but had a fun time doing it.

To wash off I had a roll of paper towels, baby shampoo and a sink. His facilities weren't exactly set up for this! It took me 45 minutes to get all the paint off, and I had a red hand print on my butt for three days.

Enjoy:
http://www.laurensummerhill.com/paint/ Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I love them! As soon as it get a bit warmer, I'm going to do a photo shoot in an old abandoned oil field here in Houston and Vegas style feathers. Aren't photo shoots soooo fun.

I love the one with just the hand print on your butt. Very creative and sexy!
Outstanding! I wish I had a studio.

I have to take a photo of the living room when the wife leaves town so I can put everything back after I move all of the furniture out to put up the backdrops and light stands if a lady agrees to pose for me.

Or, I pack everything up the stairs at LindseyLacey's incall (3 or 4 trips to unload) and then make 3 or 4 trips back down the stairs after the shoot.

It would be great to have a big room to just leave everything set up when the opportunity to shoot presented itself.

Thanks for sharing, color me "blue" that I can't do the same and "green" with envy!
These are just fabulous, girl. Imaginative and joyful.
Thanks for sharing!
I love the idea. It reminds me of playing with the finger paints as a kid.I think it is easy to forget (or it has been for me) that photos can be sexy, and fun at the same time.
How beautiful and creative! I love them. I bet the shoot was fun.
Very colorful pics. Looks like you had a good time taking them. Good job !!
They look great. Beautiful colours too. Looks like a great time :-)
These are just fabulous, girl. Imaginative and joyful.
Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Agreed! Speaking of imaginative & joyful...nice avatar, CJ! Brings to mind the video that should have been shot for "Rio" back in the day...

Damnit, now I'm channeling BNL...

Went out for the football team
To prove that I'm a man
Guess I shouldn't have told them
That I like Duran, Duran...
Great pictures, Lauren. I love them, they are all beautiful :-)
As a sometimes-photographer, I gotta say . . . Wow! Very Nice!

Very nice, especially this one!
  • Roark
  • 02-03-2011, 05:59 AM
Mesmerizingly Beautiful Lauren...
You got all that paint off in 45 minutes????