Hey everyone…I’m NEW to this platform. Any do’s and dont’s?

Everyone I’ve met here (KC) has told/tell me that I should be on this platform…6months later here I am lol I hope it’s as fun as it was cracked up to be… lbvs!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 848DEB88-273B-4A48-84A6-C7AA37834239.jpeg (64.6 KB, 1303 views)
It would probably be a good idea to find a handsome older mentor like myself and see him regularly.
Do: Me
Don’t: Break my heart
Originally Posted by Boredinop
Lol FLATTER ME MORE
i would so do ya!!

just get involved in discussion here.. have fun
Thx for finally joining…be careful and aware. But nonetheless HOBBY SAFE!
Have fun and be you!
If I was you I'd do me!
Everyone I’ve met here (KC) has told/tell me that I should be on this platform…6months later here I am lol I hope it’s as fun as it was cracked up to be… lbvs!
Originally Posted by MissChloeStarr
So, how did you come up with the name Chloe Starr? Is it just a coincidence that you happen to have the same name as another provider. It would have saved some time looking up your picture to see if it matched up with the Chloe Starr we all know.
Given the reviews that are out there about you, I would suggest that you take your act elsewhere…word is out that you are a scam…you could make quite the living at this if you weren’t. I just hope you don’t scam the wrong person, for your own sake…
Given the reviews that are out there about you, I would suggest that you take your act elsewhere…word is out that you are a scam…you could make quite the living at this if you weren’t. I just hope you don’t scam the wrong person, for your own sake… Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Well said.
Well said. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Thanks…some things need to be said…no matter how unwelcome they might be..
Thanks…some things need to be said…no matter how unwelcome they might be.. Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
That didn't take long!