Good Things to Know Deuce!

Nice, basic information known to most but certainly not all. ALWAYS worth repeating over and over! Bad part of the article is how it is limited to only 3 types of email. This article would apply to yahoo, mail.com and others also. Browsers too have a like setting for websites. The article refers to "email tracking", that means ANY file downloading/opening automatically. Turn the function off!! Bottom line, BASIC virus/mall ware prevention.

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/how-to-stop-emails-from-being-tracked-on-gmail-outlook-and-apple-mail-4130231.html

True story. About 10 years ago I got an email from my oldest grand daughter. Not unusual BUT the mail landed in my SPAM folder!?!? Opened it, read like a classic "click here" message! Called my son-in-law. Cut to the chase, "she has a virus on her computer"! "How do you know?" Explained it real quick, he said OK. He called back next day and sure 'nuff, virus! Could've gotten the bug any number of ways but most common is an attachment automatically opening by clicking on it. JUST DON'T!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day! Bye!!!!

Golden Rule if you don't know the sender don't open the email. There are even websites that have put viruses into files because people were stealing music, Napster used to be bad about that. Smdh so much trash in this world.