wtf is going on

Where is everyone finding providers? OH2 is 99% latina agencies even the "independent" ones, P411 is all $500/hr for the provider that's been around for 15-20 years, might as well spend my time on tinder a few days and get it for free instead?

Is the only choice taking a chance on a $500/hr GPS provider.... Is hobbying the new auto industry?
So you joined in 2019 and this is your first post and it's about bashing providers rates,that's a no-no sir... You just got blacklisted by so many providers by the words you chose to type this self alert on you... their body their choices don't like it go somewhere else go to a bar go on tinder like you said or okay stupid... Oh sorry I meant OkCupid or better yet why don't you go to listcrawler... Don't come in here with your first post bashing providers that have been here 15-20 year. Maybe that's why everybody's charging you $500 or more.
You ask Stupid questions, you will get, stupid answers.
Actually Vicky, you've presented the correct answer as guys posting spa's on themselves is sadly entertaining
I'm sorry you see but not really sorry LMFAO I just had to say it I'm sorry but it was funny as shit ... To just let it out! Haha!
Good evening Sir. It's not as bad as it seems. If you need help, please feel free to reach out to those few fighting for men. There are very nice options that are budget friendly. Hint read my last review. Have a nice day.
Oh my God it's like Beetlejuice go away Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice did he go away nope stop hijacking threads... Mister I work at convenience store... Unique_Carpenter I hope I don't get points off of me.... That's it those are my two cents last ones I promise
Nothing I said was in any way hijacking. Op is complaining about pricing and I simply said there are budget friendly ladies you just have to look for them. It's absolutely crazy how ladies make fun of someone but she and the person she is making fun of know the real deal with picture evidence. But I digress, I'm as concerned as you are but again either stop doing this or try to figure out how to do it and not break the bank. There are many people here who really have a spirit of kindness and will lead you the right way. Also, by his own admission UC is no longer a mod, but perhaps could sway a mods decision.Signed......The Hobby.
Shut up already and go away.
Vicky don’t mind shitroom, shinepoop C3p0 scroodgemcNOnut,THTH

he’s the town loser he loves to try and ruffle feathers he ain’t shit and he knows it.

OP, Sir don’t complain and just do your research or move on.
I know I just put my two cents in for s**** and giggles.lol! I definitely know I'm dealing with I don't know which one of his personalities but we all know who we're dealing with
Man I love the interaction here. Let me get me popcorn.
Good evening Sir. It's not as bad as it seems. If you need help, please feel free to reach out to those few fighting for men. There are very nice options that are budget friendly. Hint read my last review. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Pitroom
That kind of sounds like management talk right there...
Again if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck, it's probably a f****** duck. Case and point ☝️ right there...
Umm Vicky,
Is C3Po as a duck still a duck?

Back to Bob's original question though.
Bob, the ladies are around. In the KC neighborhood I'm in, coffee shop, supermarket, etc. We smile. A few have met ECG.
All you have to do is keep your eyes open and, critical item, keep your hobby persona spotless. Some here fail on that item alone.
Sweet baby Jesus, was he that handle as well?! Yep
^^^^^^ Vicky, you don't remember Scrooge McNugget?