UNK
Ethnic Background:
Mixed
Physical Description:
Short, maybe 5'1" and natural C's
Recommendation:
Yes
ROS
I've been away a while in the Philippines and Thailand but am back home now. Got to say things here are expensive and boring compared to Asia.
Typical AMP routine, table Shower, so so body rub with teasing then the flip.
Led me to the room and I place my hand on her ass. I got undressed then sit on the edge of the bed letting it all hang out and waited for her to return. She came back in and again I put my hand on her ass then off to the table shower.
She gave me a nice shower playin with the boys and rubbing her fingers along my ass hole. Rinsed me off then dried me and Led me back to the room. Again out of the room so I laid on my back so my cock was up and ready showing once again I'm not Uncle LEO. She came back in and had me roll over and she gave me a so so rub while I groped her. She whispered on my ear what I wanted and I told her I wanted to DATY and fuck her. I find it important to let the girls know you want to go down on them otherwise they put the numbing gell on there and you end up with numb tongue.
She enjoyed my oral and gave me a good CBJ, then cowgirl, doggy, mission, and pop in the hat.
Overall good experience.
Thanks for the review. Any links or pictures from your Thailand trip ?
Sorry, I don't post pictures
Next time press the new review button, not the new thread button. It will have the template for you to fill in and you don't have to copy down all of the template info
Ok thanks, it's been a while since I've been back home and posted any reviews