I hope he makes a better Pillow than predictions!

• WTF
  • 03-30-2021, 04:40 PM
This crazy sob won't stfu about this nonsense ! Someone needs to hit him across the head with one of his pillows!

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindel...rom%20%251%24s

Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit
That pillow guy is an idiot.....fuck that guy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3FqPmkq7_Ek

Use promo code Q for a 60% discount.
His pillows are excellent. Some of ya'll should get one or two cause a comfortable nap would help with that crankiness
  • oeb11
  • 03-30-2021, 07:19 PM
Nah - let the DPST revel in their suffering for the sake of their idotology/agenda;
let them boycott

my Pillow

Serves them "Right'!
Nah - let the DPST revel in their suffering for the sake of their idotology/agenda;
let them boycott

my Pillow

Serves them "Right'! Originally Posted by oeb11

Da
Pillow
Sucks
Tremendously
  • oeb11
  • 03-30-2021, 07:23 PM
mm - you do just fine without it !
your motto - idiotology uber alles ( revere goebbels) !
Buy a few of 'em....you seem like just the sucker he would target
  • oeb11
  • 03-30-2021, 07:30 PM
Lot of people have purchased Mike's pillows , and other products - -( U can look up teh numbers)

And find them quite comfortable.
Please - not to interfere with the DPST minions revering PC idiotology uber Alles - including their own sleeping comfort.

enjoy your suffering while horizontal in lockstep jackboot conformity with the DPST idiotologyof 'boycott'.

Ever heard of Common sense - not likely - since it is no longer 'common' - or 'sensible' in the DPST PC platforms/agendas.
tried the pillows, don't like them. The mattress topper is nice though
tried the pillows, don't like them. The mattress topper is nice though Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Our Yorkey loves her My Pillow doggy bed.
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2021, 07:29 AM
WALDT's

DPST's such as mm Hate the smell of Freedom and self-determination on Mike's pillows!