DOJ Knew Russian Dossier Unverified, Said Nothing For Years

Despite what you may have heard on CNN and MSNBC, the DOJ knew that the Hillary Campaign paid for lies, the FBI knew it and the MSM played fake news for years. Anyone who dared question it was called "a conspiracy nut."

For the past four years, Democrats and the Washington media have suspended disbelief about the Steele dossier’s credibility by arguing that some Russia allegations against Donald Trump and his advisers have been corroborated and therefore the most explosive charges may also be true. But recently declassified secret testimony by the FBI official in charge of corroborating the dossier blows up that narrative.

The top analyst assigned to the FBI’s Russia “collusion” case, codenamed Crossfire Hurricane, admitted under oath that neither he nor his team of half a dozen intelligence analysts could confirm any of the allegations in the dossier — including ones the FBI nonetheless included in several warrant applications as evidence to establish legal grounds to electronically monitor a former Trump adviser for almost a year.
This is on top of the stuff they had to falsify and submit to the FISA courts to continue the investigation and put innocent people in jail.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....rs_769667.html
I think we knew this

the dims knew it

their lying media knew it

hellary knew it

the fbi knew it

the atty general (s) knew it

the only numbskulls who didnt know it were our resident numbskulls who believed hellary and their lying media and swore to their dying keyboard how honest and truthful and to be believed dims are

there are few honest men in government, one of the few was President Trump
Despite what you may have heard on CNN and MSNBC, the DOJ knew that the Hillary Campaign paid for lies, the FBI knew it and the MSM played fake news for years. Anyone who dared question it was called "a conspiracy nut."

This is on top of the stuff they had to falsify and submit to the FISA courts to continue the investigation and put innocent people in jail.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....rs_769667.html Originally Posted by gnadfly

And I'll say again, if one had been listening to Fox News from the very beginning, one would have known this was all an elaborate lie cooked up by the Hillary campaign, spread by the MSM and in which the FBI, DOJ and Intelligence Agencies were all complicit in this conspiracy against the President of the United States.

No matter what you think of Trump, if you think this is the sort if thing that should happen in America, you have lost all sense of what a democracy and fair press is all about. This MSM hid all this information that they could not verify but reported anyway and now this very same MSM is covering up all the lies of the Biden administration that will lead to the ruination of this country. All of this should have been made public before the election. Whether it would have done any good or not is irrelevant.

Apologies from the "willful, uninformed, mis-informed and ignorant Left, will now be accepted!
Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.
Where’s Durham?
Where’s Durham? Originally Posted by bambino
waldo showed up for a brief mo and they both sauntered off together, arm in arm, whistling as they went
Rehash alert.
This still uses the Nunes memo in which he uses the claim Mccabe's testimony to claim FISA warrant would not have been issued without dossier. Nunes has not produced a transcript and paraphrases Mccabe's testimony.
McCabe and others dispute Nune's memo as mischaracterizing the testimony.
I'll lay out the facts when I have time in a few days.

This is why facts have to be stated over and over and over again (Talking to you, bud). WaPo has several stories from the time that proves this is just more bullshit.
Don't dig your holes too deep.
Rehash alert.
This still uses the Nunes memo in which he uses the claim Mccabe's testimony to claim FISA warrant would not have been issued without dossier. Nunes has not produced a transcript and paraphrases Mccabe's testimony.

This is why facts have to be stated over and over and over again (Talking to you, bud). WaPo has several stories from the time that proves this is just more bullshit.
Don't dig your holes too deep.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Jeez, we can’t wait for another long winded twaddle post. Thanks for the warning. BTW, your font doesn’t make you look more intelligent. It makes it hard to read. Just another reason not to read it.
its not helpful to the truth or to America to obscure the truth with piles of minutia

the partisan attacks against an elected president happened, to dispute whether or not a fisa warrant would or would not have been issued sans the dossier, and thus what? it is duplicitous nothingness and a smoke screen

the fisa warrant was unwarranted - nothing will change that - scandalous dimocrat partisanship infecting our "institutions" is at the root of the problem
They knew ,disinformation is king
Jeez, we can’t wait for another long winded twaddle post. Thanks for the warning. BTW, your font doesn’t make you look more intelligent. It makes it hard to read. Just another reason not to read it. Originally Posted by bambino
Haha... let him speak, I kinda like his handle "Very Skeptical", we'll see if he lives up to it, he certainly doesn't approach the Steele dossier with skepticism... we'll see, he might be that rarest of species - a liberal who can actually put forth a coherent argument, wouldn't that be fun?

The libs in this forum are weak & frail ponies - no match for us war horses! Speaking of war horses, has anyone seen IB?
Rehash alert.

Don't dig your holes too deep. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

Let's see if this will do it for you but somehow, I doubt it.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/10/mccabe...-page-warrant/

“If you knew then what you know now would you have signed the warrant application in June of 2017 against Carter Page? Graham asked.
“No, sir,” responded McCabe.
“Who is responsible for ruining Mr. Carter Page’s life?” Graham asked, saying the warrant was “completely devoid of the truth.”
“I think that we are all responsible for the work that went into that FISA,” the ex-director said.

We now have un-classified, direct evidence form the FBI that they never verified anything in the dossier, that connected Trump or any member of his campaign, to a conspiracy with Russia.

What McCabe meant in the statement that "if he knew then what he knows now, he wouldn't have signed on to a warrant" asks us to believe he din't know then what we know now, that the dossier was bullshit from start to finish as it relates to collusion/ conspiracy.

What the "true believers" point to when they say "much of the dossier was verified", is that the Russians actively tied to influence the election. OK. So Mr. McCabe, when did you see "evidence" of a collusion to warrant the warrant and what was that evidence? Well of course we now know, there was none.

But hey, knock yourself out.
did WAPO reporters receive Pulitzers while getting the Russia/trump story completely wrong? or was it just reporters from the nyt?

oh yeah, both did, forget they were 100% wrong, because hey, they are elite and professional, unlike all those red neck goobers who happened to have been right all along, plus they are on "our" side

quoting WAPO stories will certainly be convincing
did WAPO reporters receive Pulitzers while getting the Russia/trump story completely wrong? or was it just reporters from the nyt?

oh yeah, both did, forget they were 100% wrong, because hey, they are elite and professional, unlike all those red neck goobers who happened to have been right all along, plus they are on "our" side

quoting WAPO stories will certainly be convincing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Sometimes the WaPo and NYT's do get it right, rarely but it does happen like in the case of the WaPo giving Joe Biden 4 Pinocchios on his claims about Georgia's new voting laws.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...g-hours-early/
Sometimes the WaPo and NYT's do get it right, rarely but it does happen like in the case of the WaPo giving Joe Biden 4 Pinocchios on his claims about Georgia's new voting laws.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...g-hours-early/ Originally Posted by HedonistForever
seldom do they gore the correct ox

you mention one

but this is the arbiter who, as opposed to their reporters, has special scrutiny placed upon his pronouncements, and he must give reason for them, which serves as a governor with winnowing purity

the opinions their reporters insert into their news reporting their readers blithely accept