Biden is a complete fraud!

Unless you’re too stupid to see it:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1WCrj8XmwqN0/

BAHAHAHAHA
tarot predictions? lol. post something better bam.
tarot predictions? lol. post something better bam. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Watch the whole video. It has nothing to do with Tarot cards.
Trump lost
Will he be indicted
I’d bet on it
Trump lost
Will he be indicted
I’d bet on it Originally Posted by Missburger
Lost in a LANDSLIDE, it wasn't even remotely close. lol.
Trump lost
Will he be indicted

Lost and flushed....like the turd he truly is...............
Trump lost
Will he be indicted

I'll bite, indicted on what charge?
Lost in a LANDSLIDE, it wasn't even remotely close. lol. Originally Posted by royamcr
Anything is Possible if it's properly planned. Biden legitimately beating Trump is like you kicking the shit out of Mike Tyson. It's not happening unless it's faked, lol.
The guy with the cards said something was going to happen by Easter Sunday. Anything happen today? Bino you don't have anything better than this? Before Trump left office he wanted a $2,000 stimulus check. Chuck, Nancy and Biden got that done with a little help from budget reconciliation rules. The bill was signed into law seven weeks after Biden took over. Just ask Gadfly's friends in Michigan who could not wait to get that check. Seven weeks is pretty good speed for Congress getting a bill passed!
Comeon Bambino,
Puppets aren't frauds.
They're real wood mechanicals that others hide behind to stay out of sight.
Biden is a complete fraud!
So are those who voted for the demented fool and his fake Black VP.
and his fake Black VP. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Harris is not a fake black woman. Her father wears an afro haircut. Her father was a black man from Jamaica. Which means she has black blood in her. It may only be 1/8 or 1/16. In the deep south that's all it takes. LOL.

You keep confusing Harris with the Irish woman that identifies as black and wears a daishiki to work everyday. You have posted her picture 100 times on here. She is 100% irish. You didn't notice her freckles?
Harris is not a fake black woman. Originally Posted by adav8s28
#1: "Black" is capitalized. You are inadvertently revealing your Racism .... #2: And Warren is an Indian?

Since you voted for Bitten and Kumola, your opinion is worthless.

Since you voted for Bitten and Kumola, your opinion is ...... Originally Posted by LexusLover

:

The guy with the cards said something was going to happen by Easter Sunday. Anything happen today? Bino you don't have anything better than this? Before Trump left office he wanted a $2,000 stimulus check. Chuck, Nancy and Biden got that done with a little help from budget reconciliation rules. The bill was signed into law seven weeks after Biden took over. Just ask Gadfly's friends in Michigan who could not wait to get that check. Seven weeks is pretty good speed for Congress getting a bill passed! Originally Posted by adav8s28
They also predicted WTF was going to get banned!!!!!