Yo Semites!

Holy shit, boys!

Is this anything’s like “Yo Adrian?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwcploTZbKA
Yeah I think it is !

Is that the park where they are going to carve Trump's likeness next to Washington,Jefferson,Lincoln,a nd Roosevelt ?
That's all you've got? Ho hum. Again, your contribution to the board was better when you were banned.
Missed yous too, pookems!
Trump is so terrible! He also made typos like "covfefe" and "hamberder". That's why he is the worst president ever!
That's all you've got? Ho hum. Again, your contribution to the board was better when you were banned. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Just explain to me how you Trumpers can question Biden's mental acuity while ignoring Trump doing the exact same things that you accuse Joe of? That is why people laugh at you. You take that laughter as some bizarre badge of honor and it is unfortunate that you are all too old to see the inevitable outcome. Congrats. You guys killed the republican party. Enjoy the sweet taste of democratic gerrymandering when you curl up with your mypillow.
Commonnnn man
Just explain to me how you Trumpers can question Biden's mental acuity while ignoring Trump doing the exact same things that you accuse Joe of? That is why people laugh at you. You take that laughter as some bizarre badge of honor and it is unfortunate that you are all too old to see the inevitable outcome. Congrats. You guys killed the republican party. Enjoy the sweet taste of democratic gerrymandering when you curl up with your mypillow. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Trump briefly mispronounced the word and quickly corrected himself while reading a text. Whole incident took less than a second.

People are laughing at you. The derisive kind.
Trump is so terrible! He also made typos like "covfefe" and "hamberder". That's why he is the worst president ever! Originally Posted by Lou Spowells
"He's literally worse than Hitler!"