Obama's Response to Giuliani: At Least I Didn't Marry My Cousin

Lol. Ok that's what he should have said.

Rudy says that Obama doesn't love this country because he didn't grow up like "us". He's goddam right Obama didn't grow up fucking his relatives in some incestuous romance and then marrying them. Rudy Giuliani is a sick diseased rhinoceros pizzle. In case you think I'm lying google it. Her name is Regina Peruggi they were married 14yrs before he decided it was wrong and immoral so then he divorced her.

This alone disqualifies him from public office. But i can go on about him and his draft dodging family.

Rudy also got a half dozen deferments ducking the Vietnam war. A federal judge he was clerking for wrote a special exemption for him.

Rudy says Obama wasn't brought up the way you and I were but did Rudy tell you that his father Harold Giuliani did time in prison for robbing a milkman and participating in a loan sharking operation.

Rudy's dad and all of his uncles all found ways to avoid serving in WWII and made sure people knew they were felons to avoid going. Conversely, Obama's grandfather and uncle both served in WWII with his uncle helping to liberate Buchenwald.

Source

http://m.nydailynews.com/opinion/way...icle-1.2122253
Well at least Rudy married women.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
All I want to hear out of your mouth is how disgusting Rudy is and how he needs to go away. All I want to hear out of your fucking mouth is how I am right and how you agree with me. Anything less means you condone that disgusting incestuous behavior.
All I want to hear out of your mouth is how disgusting Rudy is and how he needs to go away. All I want to hear out of your fucking mouth is how I am right and how you agree with me. Anything less means you condone that disgusting incestuous behavior. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
The only thing I want to hear out of your mouth is something that truly makes sense. Anything less just proves you are a colossal twit. I couldn't care less who Giuliani beds down with as long as it doesn't jeopardize my life and this nation. But when we have a president who constantly questions and denies the very principals this country was founded upon that's where I draw the line. Besides in many states including New York it's legal to marry your first cousin. So by Giuliani marrying his second cousin doesn't even make it incest. So take your self righteous bullshit and shove it.

Jim
Rudy was right.
In Luo (an ethnic group in western Kenya), Odumbo's descriptively apt surname, "Obama", means "crooked". Odumbo's father was a crooked, lying, drunken bigamist, which means Odumbo is a bastard since his parents were not legally married when he was born or afterwards. Seems that Odumbo's dear old dad was still married to his wife in Africa which would have rendered any marriage in this country invalid.

And FWIW, FDR married his cousin and had illicit affairs with other cousins while he was married.
No, YOU are!

Rudy says that Obama doesn't love this country because he didn't grow up like "us". He's goddam right Obama didn't grow up fucking his relatives in some incestuous romance and then marrying them. Rudy Giuliani is a sick diseased rhinoceros pizzle. In case you think I'm lying google it. Her name is Regina Peruggi they were married 14yrs before he decided it was wrong and immoral so then he divorced her.

This alone disqualifies him from public office. But i can go on about him and his draft dodging family.

Rudy also got a half dozen deferments ducking the Vietnam war. A federal judge he was clerking for wrote a special exemption for him.

Rudy says Obama wasn't brought up the way you and I were but did Rudy tell you that his father Harold Giuliani did time in prison for robbing a milkman and participating in a loan sharking operation.

Rudy's dad and all of his uncles all found ways to avoid serving in WWII and made sure people knew they were felons to avoid going. Conversely, Obama's grandfather and uncle both served in WWII with his uncle helping to liberate Buchenwald.

Source

http://m.nydailynews.com/opinion/way...icle-1.2122253 Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

What about Bacocks brother, Roy? You think he's a great guy? Tippu Tip of Zanzibar... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippu_Tip

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2014/...nced-to-death/

Malik Obama Works for Sudanese President – Barack Should Have Some Stroke For Meriam Ibrahim – Pregnant, Sentenced to Death
by Maggie • May 17, 2014

As the horrifying story of Meriam Ibrahim Yahya Ishag Wani has evolved in Sudan, we have heard nothing from Barack or Michelle Obama. Maybe the silence is due to Malik Obama’s job as executive secretary to Sudan’s president, Omar Al-Bashir, who has been charged with genocide. Malik, known as ‘Roy’ around the toniest places in D.C., is Barack’s brother by another mother. He has a revolving door at the White House and is very close to our president.
If you have any more room up your ass, Tippu Tip of Zanzibar. Stick this up there too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6XspGuMZU

and this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yaVcKAWccU
Zany has no more room in his ass what with his big head up there and Assup trying to climb in.

Source

http://m.nydailynews.com/opinion/way...icle-1.2122253 Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
idiot. who you marry has no bearing on holding office. unless it's that transvestite MooChelle obamma.

All I want to hear out of your mouth is how disgusting Rudy is and how he needs to go away. All I want to hear out of your fucking mouth is how I am right and how you agree with me. Anything less means you condone that disgusting incestuous behavior. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
very unlikely

The only thing I want to hear out of your mouth is something that truly makes sense. Anything less just proves you are a colossal twit. I couldn't care less who Giuliani beds down with as long as it doesn't jeopardize my life and this nation. But when we have a president who constantly questions and denies the very principals this country was founded upon that's where I draw the line. Besides in many states including New York it's legal to marry your first cousin. So by Giuliani marrying his second cousin doesn't even make it incest. So take your self righteous bullshit and shove it.

ROTL. you got owned Zantard.

Rudy was right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yep.

No, YOU are! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
fucktard.

Nuff said!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey, do you think he could been elected NYC Mayor if he had ignored the tranny vote? The Donald hosted a "Trannies for Rudy" rally at the Trump Tower.

Tippu Tip of Zanzibar... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippu_Tip Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Hey, that's interesting stuff! So zany, since we're talking family history here, what's up with your handle? Was your great-granddaddy really a slave trader? You can tell us!

Source

When you start bringing up the sins of the father (if you're not talking about the father) you have no argument. Go away idiot.