Please Delete My Account IMMEDIATELY

Please be informed that someone is using my handle. Last weekend I received a PM from and out of town provider saying I had NCNS showed her twice in two days wanting to know why. She was in Shreveport I believe. I have never been in Shreveport in my life.

Today I receive a PM from a different provider from out of town, saying she had gotten a date request from me and when she called back they answered police department and one of her girl friends had the same problem. She is from out of town and I don’t know if she is here locally or it happened out of town. I assured her it was not me by a PM on ECCIE.

I also have been getting harassing PMs from a hobbyist about a post I made in the men’s locker room. BTW I have blocked him by putting him on my ignore list. Personally this all happened after a post I made basically saying the members that post regularly in the men's locker room are drama queens. They obviously didn’t like it but it is true. They are running girls off of this site in droves. Yes new girls are coming on every day. You don’t see the girls who are leaving but their advertising is disappearing. Many have relayed their views to me, and I don’t blame them if true. I have been a member since the beginning of the year and have posted I believe 37 or 38 posts that included 5 reviews and I believe all on different providers and I am being accused of being a pimp.

I am sure this problem is tied to a very small group of Dallas hobbyist and not hard to figure it out. It’s those that have an opinion on everything or think they do. It is pretty obvious to me that this maybe where you’re false handles of mods and the others I have read about are coming from. These PMs from two providers that I have never heard of or seen arrive at the same time, the only other PMs I have here are from Mods telling me my reviews were accepted.

Thanks for allowing me to vent and please remove my account permanently from eccie. If you want copies of anything I am saying please feel free to look in my PM folder, because I will not be back with any group that is controlled by people like these men.

Personally this all happened after a post I made basically saying the members that post regularly in the men's locker room are drama queens. They obviously didn’t like it but it is true. They are running girls off of this site in droves. Yes new girls are coming on every day. You don’t see the girls who are leaving but their advertising is disappearing. Many have relayed their views to me, and I don’t blame them if true. I have been a member since the beginning of the year and have posted I believe 37 or 38 posts that included 5 reviews and I believe all on different providers and I am being accused of being a pimp.

Originally Posted by ruletwister
man that sucks about your handle, sounds like LE may be using it for girls who don't know how to screen properly.

And I agree on your view of a group of guys on here running new girls out of the hobby, I have heard countless girls complain about this and know a few that have dropped out of the hobby completely because of this exact issue. This is supposed to be a hobby but some people have to make a huge deal about the smallest things and constantly say things to run girls off. And don't worry man, any time you defend a girl you will get called her pimp by these guys.