remove my account

I have already asked a mod to disable and or delete my account.
Please do so as soon as possible. I would preferall my reviews be deleted also.
This site ceased to be the fun site that I joined months ago.
let the negative folks have it ,they seem to run the place anyway.
owners may want to pay attention to the tendency of folks to migrate away from here .
If we don't enjoy ourselves we won't stay.
OK then. Your request has been submitted.

Huck
... I would preferall my reviews be deleted also. Originally Posted by looiecypher
Actually it is usually best to leave the reviews of such a valued contributor and someone who brings so much love to the board with all your posts in place so that when you come back with a new handle it will be easier and faster to compare writing styles and know what the new handle is.
Sorry to see you go. You seemed to let things get to you easier than others and would often see a conflict where non (yet) existed. I certainly don't see a mass exodus from the site of valued contributors as you think may be happening but of course I don't have all the stats. Some of course also leave because their personal life is either better or worse and they need to focus there instead.

Being around on these boards since 2002 gives me some insight to speak on this point. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. Good luck lurking and when you decide to come back maybe you can worry less about the opinions of others. Sports doesn't count though, I always worry about those opinions.

EDIT - Christ Looie, just read the "retirement" thread. It didn't get pissy until YOU arrived. Dude, brotha, caaaaaaaalm down. It is a SHMB, stop taking things so damn seriously. I guess you really do need a break.

I won't be back ,thats a certainty.
lets just leave it at that.
like sands through the hourglass.....
You already are back brotha. If you really want to leave just leave. You don't need to make a public post and you don't need to have your account deleted unless you have an addiction issue that you wish to address.

I am trying not to bash you here but you control the ability not to be back.
looie?? is this happening because I'm banned in chat?? i have a sneaking suspicion that's why jules left also.....sad
like sands through the hourglass..... Originally Posted by monkmonk
You already are back brotha. If you really want to leave just leave. You don't need to make a public post and you don't need to have your account deleted unless you have an addiction issue that you wish to address.

I am trying not to bash you here but you control the ability not to be back. Originally Posted by Boltfan
he must have had a change of heart, ha ha. his account is still not disabled and as I write this he is online, figures. I thought it was just another cry for attention.
  • All4U
  • 06-17-2011, 09:46 PM
For Tony and Loo,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0z-BKhefY Originally Posted by All4U
I won't be back ,thats a certainty.
lets just leave it at that. Originally Posted by looiecypher
like death and taxes?
Closing thread. Member's request has been honored.

Huck