Why did Mr Biden choose Brownsville for his Border Photo op?

Yes I know it’s a border city

My perception is because of the almost non existent illegal aliens crossings. He didn’t want the news to film just how drastic , the issue is.
... It was either going there or to Austin... Even LESS border
crossings in Austin, I reckon. ...

#### Salty
Rasing hand aggressively... I know I know...Because he wanted to be close to the gop mega nuts in Austin. What are they going to do...sue him again

That was easy
Where would YOU have had him go, ace? Eagle Pass? Laredo? Del Rio?

What kind of foolishness is that?
... It was either going there or to Austin... Even LESS border
crossings in Austin, I reckon. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I ask you the same question, Salty? Which of the border towns would you have him go to?

I'm sure in your many trips down here, you've discovered that Austin is just across the river...

I'm sure a Sharpie could help you fix the map.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!
The reason is when people in Texas say it is a short trip, it could be 400 miles.
The reason is when people in Texas say it is a short trip, it could be 400 miles. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What? Thanks for your valued opinion.

What kind of foolishness is that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where I would have him go has nothing to do with anything. If you don’t have an opinion on the one sentence question, then why do you choose to bloviate?

What kind of foolishness is that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I ask you the same question, Salty? Which of the border towns would you have him go to?

I'm sure in your many trips down here, you've discovered that Austin is just across the river...

I'm sure a Sharpie could help you fix the map.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Salty didn’t ask a question, he made a statement about our vegetable, lack of knowledge.
He could have picked any of those towns in that Rio Grande border crossing area and it would have made perfect sense to me...

I was actually shocked to see that Brownsville has a white mayor. I've only been there once many moons ago, and you could have told me I made a wrong turn, and I was in Mexico, and I would have believed you way back then and probably still now because nothing has really changed since then.
... Joe wasn't heading to Eagle Pass, that's for certain...

#### Salty
Ahhhh, Eagle Pass. Ever been there?

You’d prefer Brownsville. It’s down under Tejas, mate!
Yes I know it’s a border city

My perception is because of the almost non existent illegal aliens crossings. He didn’t want the news to film just how drastic , the issue is. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Well first of all, President Biden didn't choose anything. At this point in his life, I don't think that his staff lats Mr. Biden even choose what flavor of ice cream he gets to eat.

But I do think you are largely right about his Brownsville visit.
  • Brot
  • 03-01-2024, 05:43 AM
He made his point perfectly. The hyperbole of the Maga supporters is part of the campaign.
The influx of several million foreign nationals into the US over the past three years is not hyperbole. That is the liberal left's conservative estimate.

The distress expressed by the mayors of our major urban centers as their social services are overrun by homeless citizens of soother countries is not hyperbole.

The security concerns of both local law enforcement and national Homeland Security officials not hyperbole.

The uncontrolled, unrestricted and unlimited influx of foreign nationals from everywhere is a g4enuine and serious quality of life issue for US citizens in every state. That is not hyperbole.