Specific Role Play

Yummy thread. Perhaps you also enjoy bringing over one of you little friends to show her daddy's cock and what tasty things shoot out of it?
Being called Daddy bcd is fucking hot. My $.02 worth.
TNTAngie, we have met a few times. You once told me something that has stuck with me ever since. This thread brought it back up...makes me want to take you to a football game... I'm thinking niece or step daughter... fuck yeah!
Guess I've always been a perv. Always had a thing for family fun. You gals make my old dick hard just thinking about it. One of these days I'd like to take one of you to dinner there in Dallas or somewhere and try it out.
Daddy is coming to town!
When you are into nudism, family fun does cum naturally particularly when you have big tits, a constant wet inviting pussy and a strong thirst for cock and cum))
When you are into nudism, family fun does cum naturally particularly when you have big tits, a constant wet inviting pussy and a strong thirst for cock and cum)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
*sigh* Texas seem so fun.
Guess I've always been a perv. Always had a thing for family fun. You gals make my old dick hard just thinking about it. One of these days I'd like to take one of you to dinner there in Dallas or somewhere and try it out.
Daddy is coming to town! Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Ooo my panties got wet at that statement.

*side note: If I was wearing any.
Ooo my panties got wet at that statement.

*side note: If I was wearing any. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Yup...definitely wishing I was in TX.
Angie, Im thinkin you could be a newly discovered step sister and we go frkm there. Or maybe the new neighbor that I come over to welcome.
and I wasn't thinking about it in an incestual (sp?) kind of way at all. Originally Posted by tntangie
What's not incestuous about daddy/daughter role play. Or mother/son or brother/sister. They all mimic an incestuous relationship.
Tell the truth guys. How many of your have fucked your step daughter this summer while she was home from college when she walked around nude and thinking I need Daddy's cock badly??
Come this way and I'll show you where the laundry room is. I'll even show you some special detergent you need sweetie.

Oh I'm getting hot now!
As a recreational photographer I occasionally snap the hot as fuck mom down the road. I think she notices but she never says anything to me but her bedroom curtains are always open at he most opportune times. I usually can't decide to take a picture or rub one out right there. Fast forward a week and I heard a knock at my door and oh crap there she is dressed in the slutiest workout gear you have ever seen. As an added bonus she has this hot as all get out College sexy girl next to her. I open the door and she introduces herself (like I've never stared at her through my camera) and introduces her daughter too. She said they had been working out a bit and had an idea of taking photos or videos of their workout and yoga poses and would I like to assist. I think with my dick as hard as a board she already knew the answer. Long story short they come in and after about 5 minutes of yoga photos, mom guides my cock out of my pants and into her daughters mouth. Lots of sucking, slurping, face riding, and a big cum load to share we collapse on the floor. Now if I only new how t put film in this camera.
That is what I jack off to until I can find the real thing.
There's a more perverted scenario that comes to mind every now and then. Pm for details.
This section is amazing. There's so much love! Makes all the responses from the folks in Dallas look like uppity prudes that can't let loose and have fun. Originally Posted by tntangie
It's healthy to step out of your comfort zone now and then. Geographically as well as your thread has demonstrated!