Specific Role Play

• pqaz
  • 08-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Must she be older? I know I'm short and younger. I promise you though I know what I want and how to get it. Also how to take control of a situation. Perhaps a younger and an older...ooo...now that's hot. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
kiley, hell no she doesn't have to be older. I believe we would have a great time, sharing mutual interests and communicate our wants and needs and desires that's part of the fun. tons of different ideas and roles to pass back and forth!
Must she be older? I know I'm short and younger. I promise you though I know what I want and how to get it. Also how to take control of a situation. Perhaps a younger and an older...ooo...now that's hot. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
What about Dad married someone younger than me the old perv!
Yes you sure did!! We'll do that one next my dear. Good times!! Originally Posted by Mongo1971
YAY!!! Naughty mommy, slutty daughter... whatever you want, I'm your girl!!! I'm still waiting to get to go to my boss's office for an important "meeting"... Gentlemen???
touch---- I guess you need to visit Dallas..area not much offered in this type of role play here
Thank Goodness for the open minded providers!

NOTHING better than a little role play that pushes your boundaries emotionally; those “taboo” thoughts adds an extra inch and has me throbbing every single time.
Tell the truth guys. How many of your have fucked your step daughter this summer while she was home from college when she walked around nude and thinking I need Daddy's cock badly?? Originally Posted by Teagenluv
My fantasy was doing her friends. HATE pretending I’m not attracted to them, didn’t notice them or wouldn’t “hit it” if I had a chance. Being Honest!
A scenario I fantasize about is power exchange/seduction; showing up to drop off something for my daughter but she’s already left but her roommate is there. She playfully asks “how does this dress look on me or would you rather I wear THIS dress?” After which, she changes clothes in front of me KNOWING I can’t resist. She does the same with heels, bra, panties and lipstick. I can’t resist!
A scenario I fantasize about is power exchange/seduction; showing up to drop off something for my daughter but she’s already left but her roommate is there. She playfully asks “how does this dress look on me or would you rather I wear THIS dress?” After which, she changes clothes in front of me KNOWING I can’t resist. She does the same with heels, bra, panties and lipstick. I can’t resist! Originally Posted by SleeperHit
This sounds like an enjoyable role play that could branch out many different ways. Ooo love a good plot and idea!
kiley, hell no she doesn't have to be older. I believe we would have a great time, sharing mutual interests and communicate our wants and needs and desires that's part of the fun. tons of different ideas and roles to pass back and forth! Originally Posted by pqaz
Sounds wonderful. We will need to make this more a reality than a fantasy
Roommates always look for every opportunity to fuck their roommates dad or brother or boyfriend so if your daughter's roommate is seductive and makes it clear she wants to fuck, do it. I agree it makes for a very hot roleplay to get your ready for the real thing)))
This sounds like an enjoyable role play that could branch out many different ways. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I KNOW!!!! In my fantasy, she’s undecided so she says, “ I can’t decide and I can’t trust a mans opinion so I’ll let your cock decide; drop your pants and let’s see which one makes you harder?”

While she tries on clothes, she uses his erection as a hanger. Imagine her trying on a heel while the other dangles off his cock; or switching bra and panties while the other is dangling off his cock.

She says “I’m tired of your voice. Using your erection, point to the one you like; the one that makes me more.... fuckable”. LOL so many variables!
SleeperHIt, you come to see your daughter and her roommate tells you she is about to go workout and wants you to take some pics of her big tits and narrow waist to document the progress. She strips nude and you take a bunch of pics from every angle. She then tells you that all the girls want you badly and she wants to be the first to fuck you. She looks you straight in the eyes and you kiss her passionately as you fondle her bit tits. She strips you, sucks your hard cock and then tells you she wants all your cum in her pussy now. You have no choice since her legs are spread and her body is irresistibly hot and you have no control at this point. It doesn't take you long to cream her and then, with your cum still in her pussy, puts on her workout clothes and tells you to stay put as your daughter's other roommate is about to return and is very interested as well))
Hell yeah! Used by her roommates.

My daughter has no idea. They casually ask my daughter, “when is he coming back?”

I’m scared to visit my daughter, knowing I can’t resist.
Suppose a different set of roommates are there, am I expected to pleasure them too?
Who else knows?

Every time I visit, I have to wait in the car till my erection dies down. Can come in like this!

The power of imagination combined with the power of Sexuality. Unbeatable!
Roommates love to fuck each other's dads))
Karismatic_Kiley Is wearing my fantasy only thing missing is a nice strap-on hiding under that cute little schoolgirl outfit.