Dallas Dommes

Goddess oh Goddess, where are you? Please give us subs the knoledge of your presence! We yearn to Trimble in your presence!

So if this is your cup of tea, and you are in the metroplex, let us hear from you!
Some of us who travel to the metroplex enjoy a slave/bitch boy every now and then...
My delicious submissive, your Goddess has arrived!!
You may call me Mistress Asia... your non-traditional & kinky as hell Mistress of Passion.

Care to know more...
6'2" in stocking feet. 6'8" in My deadliest heels. Sometimes strict. Sometimes sensual. Sometimes sadistic. ALWAYS wicked.

And currently stocking up my new dungeon. >

Working on a new site specifically for My Domina persona. I'll post here when it's done LOL.
I am a sensual sadistic Domme who gets off on what I do to other people...From Sensual Domination to very strict punishment, I do Deliver...

Euphemia...
www.themistresseuphemia.com
I am a sensual sadistic Domme who gets off on what I do to other people...From Sensual Domination to very strict punishment, I do Deliver... Originally Posted by Euphemia
Damn, I'm skird! Welcome to our alternative party babe, great to see ya!!
sucks when you send a pm to one of these ladies and they aren't interested. what is the deal? do I look as ugly over the internet as I do in person?
sucks when you send a pm to one of these ladies and they aren't interested. what is the deal? do I look as ugly over the internet as I do in person? Originally Posted by barneyrubble
Don't take it so personally. Most ladies have their own screening mechanisms, and for whatever reason, you got screened out. It's a function of the system--not personal.
@barneyrubble

Let's just say "hypothetically" that a lady received your PM, but was very busy with work and didn't just want to write "okay thanks" back to you, but wanted to take her time and respond to you and that's why she hasn't written you back.

You know... "hypothetically."
Touche', Ms. Moore. Please note I did post with a chuckle. Oops, just reread my post. I forgot the chuckle. My bad.
Me thinks someone has some Serious groveling to do. I am sure VM will expect it and make you remember. Good luck!
in my dreams..........
Hi, Darling.
I am here...I will pm you.
Lindsey Lacey..............https://www.preferred411.com/P22741