Need advice- Nipple clamps

I am visiting a provider who wants to try a set of nipple/clit clamps. She has never tried them and i have never used them on anyone. I really could use for instructial tips of how to use them without undo pain. Things like how to apply them, exspecialy the clit part. And, once I have her hooked up, are there specific things to do to maxamize the experience for her? Do I gently pull on them? I am a complete novice, as is she, so any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks
If she says it hurts, remove them immediately.
I had planned on the standard "safe" word. So she can role play a little if she wants. Also, she will not be restrained in any way. Unless, is that a standard part of this kind of play? As I said, am a complete novice :-0
Start with old clothes pins that have lost most of their spring. Remember they hurt the most when you remove them. When the blood rushes back in the pain is highest. It depends on the person on how much pain is "pain". With some the pain brings on a high that is fantastic. With some the metal pants hanger clamps is what is required to gain that high. The clit is another story and again start very small and build up. Let us know how it turns out. Try every thing on your self before doing some one else. A safe word is a great idea when playing with pain. For some the greaest O will come with pain and with some it is a complete turn off.(I know you don't have a clit but try it on your nipples)
You can purchase a set of small chip clips at the local Dollar Store for about $1 for starters. They work fairly well for a beginner. It must be done slowly. Slowly attach one clip to each nipple. If it is too sensitive she will let you know. Then use a clip on each side of the vagina to open and seperate the lips. Again, if they are too sensitive remove them. Pressure is good for most, but with some the pain can be a bit too excessive IMO.
Oh yes. Our "safe word" or phrase is: OMFG! I'm going to cum again!
See what I told ya'?
Find some adjustable (via a small screw) clips at your local adult toy store.
Try them on yourself first so as to have an idea of the pressure being applied.
Bubba ...

Just be careful and slow. You're a newbie. She's one. And there is a lot of potentially bad hurting with that sort of activity.

There are thicker clamps that don't pack as much of a punch as the metal clover leaf ones and others that are similar.

And look at her face and breathing. Some ladies will take pain to make YOU happy instead of being in a place where she is trusting you to do what she wants to do in an experimenting way.

I know what I'm TRYING to say but I am not saying it well.

I've just had attempts of men to play with me being the submissive and sometimes, it hasn't ended well.

So hopefully, others will chime in. Start slow. And getting her aroused will certainly help in the process.

Oh ... and I LOVE you posting in this area!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Slow is very good advice. I have seen a set of clamps where you can vary the tension by sliding them till you get the right pressure. As said by others try them on yourself first so you understand the sensation.
Also, another provider will be with us. If there is problem, someone is there for our safety and to help with the process. I am looking for the adjustable ones. Seems to make the most sense. She said she will apply them to my nipples and sack if I am not carefull so I will take it very slow and easy :-)
Slow is very good advice. I have seen a set of clamps where you can vary the tension by sliding them till you get the right pressure. As said by others try them on yourself first so you understand the sensation. Originally Posted by The Slut
I have always believed that if you're going to do something to someone then it's important to try it yourself. With cock and ball torture, obviously I cannot experience that but I have had clamps put on my vagina and also, electricity.

Trust me, I wasn't fond of it but I was in the spirit and mood of the moment. There was only one person that I have ever allowed to do that to me.

There was a lot of trust.

I'm so glad to see such great advice for Bubba!!!

EW
Communication, communication, communication.
This is between you and the girl.
Everyone has different levels of pain that they can tolerate.
What is painful to one person may not me painful to another person.
Keep asking her how she feels every second to determine her threshold.
If you hurt her, you will turn her completely OFF...OFF of you and OFF of having the clamps ever put on her again.
Communication is KEY.
Enjoy!
If you hurt her, you will turn her completely OFF...OFF of you and OFF of having the clamps ever put on her again. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Truer words were never written. Well, almost!
As soon as you remove the clamps, start licking the nipples to help ease they pain, the physical and mental control with this is sooo HOT...........