Long, shiney, RED nails...

Most men I know LOVE long red fingernails...
I have them put on all the time to wrap around a penis, or a dildo, or a nice metal sound...really erotic.

Nails are half the fun!
What are your turn-ons?
Sometimes long fingernails get in the way of play...
My turn on; Her beautiful red savory lips holding back the erotic and sensual love juices of her partner as she slowly invites his mouth to hers for a blissful exchange of ecstasy, their tongues craving the taste of the last drop….that gets me up for round 2 for sure....mmm
I've ended up a shuddering mess when long red nails rake over my engorged cock or begin to clutch my sac. It's also very nice to see them wrapped around the big stiff strapon jutting from her waist.
Long red shiney nails...my catnip.
Beautiful red savory lips...my erotica.
A mans hard nipples showing through a T shirt.
Goddess, your long shiney red nails guiding my cock into your red shiney wet lips....would be the best!
  • Quail
  • 05-16-2012, 07:03 PM
I love to be with women wearing red or bright pink shiny lipstick and have them kiss me all over my body. Then have the lady keep re-applying fresh lipstick, especially while I am on top of her in the mish position . There are many websites dedicated to this lipstick fetish, such as www.lipstick fetish.org.
I love to be with women wearing red or bright pink shiny lipstick and have them kiss me all over my body. Then have the lady keep re-applying fresh lipstick, especially while I am on top of her in the mish position . There are many websites dedicated to this lipstick fetish, such as www.lipstick fetish.org. Originally Posted by quail
Thanks for posting this! I learn something new everyday about people and their fetishes.... I've got a thing for lipstick myself oh and long long red nails, obviously, lol

I thought this one was interesting http://www.lipstickfetish.org/forum/...p?f=11&t=16468
I guess i would have to say I have a thing for girls with red toe nails I think that is so sexy