Beware of Kayla

https://skipthegames.com/posts/beaum...e/796398961173
She asked me to get the room so I did and she came to the room immediately after I gave her the room number. She demanded the money up front and so I asked her to get undressed first and she refused to unless I gave her the money so it was a Mexican standoff for a couple of minutes and then there was a knock on the door and it was her boyfriend accomplish so she opened the door and he had a baseball bat said he was looking for his sister and he was there to protect her so I reached behind my belt and pulled out my little 38 and put it in his face and I backed them both out of my room . I lost the 40 I spent on the room but this is exactly why I carry my gun everywhere I go
  • par4
  • 04-10-2024, 05:25 AM
Well done Master! I have also been confronted with a similar situation. Every encounter involves some risk. I will neither confirm or deny that many fellow friends in the "Hobby" also carry firearms. With Texas law of " Open Carry" many ladies and gentlemen either carry concealed or open. Whether you are the provider or client, play safe and remember " Buyer Beware " !
Ty for the warning sir
  • Magik
  • 04-11-2024, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the heads up!
Thank you sir