Giuliani admits FBI leaking info to Drumpf campaign. CORRUPTION ON A SCALE WE HAVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN!

Another BIG FUCKING SURPRISE!

Come on, Trumpites, defend your orangutan now.

CORRUPTION ON A scale we've never before seen. I guess he'll need the FBI A when he stands trial for racketeering and rape next month.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e80b02c93d6b

Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign
“Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it.”

2 hours ago | Updated 1 hour ago
Mollie Reilly Deputy Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning in interviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

All of this has led to suspicion that someone in the FBI is leaking information to Giuliani and the Trump campaign. The Daily Beast’s Wayne Barrett explored those suspicions on Thursday, detailing how Giuliani’s ties to the agency date back to his days as a U.S. attorney in the 1980s.

Giuliani confirmed that notion Friday during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.”

“I did nothing to get it out, I had no role in it,” he said. “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it, and I can’t even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents.”

Giuliani also said he expected Comey’s announcement to come weeks before it did.

“I had expected this for the last, honestly, to tell you the truth, I thought it was going to be about three or four weeks ago, because way back in July this started, they kept getting stymied looking for subpoenas, looking for records,” he said.

FBI officials knew about the newly discovered emails weeks before Comey’s announcement, according to multiple reports.

Giuliani insisted he had nothing to do with Comey’s decision to announce the probe prior to Election Day ― a move that both Republicans and Democrats have condemned. He also insisted his information comes from “former FBI agents.”

“I’m real careful not to talk to any on-duty, active FBI agents. I don’t want to put them in a compromising position. But I sure have a lot of friends who are retired FBI agents, close, personal friends,” he said. “All I heard were former FBI agents telling me that there’s a revolution going on inside the FBI and it’s now at a boiling point.”

Trump press secretary Hope Hicks did not immediately return a request for comment.
Yes the corruption of the Clintons is greater than anything Nixon ever did and the FBI will persevere till they are behind bars and hopefully in the same cell.
LMAO!

Did you take the bet?
So? You got a Justice Department official giving the Clinton campaign a "heads up" about the email investigation. Turnabout is fair play.
Some comments from the web I rearranged.

Trump is the master of psychological projection. In fact his whole family is shady. Every accusation they have thrown at Clinton has been something they were actively guilty of. It's either unconscious projection, or more likely, a strategy of innoculation. By accusing Hillary of something first that he would inevitably later be accused of, it would be diluted as "neither is worse than the other".

How many times have we heard that Clinton is viscous or nasty. That Clinton is racist. That she is crooked. Accusations of Clinton being crooked, from the candidate who is probably the most crooked candidate in US history. "The election is rigged" should have been a tip to us about the extent that they plan to try to rig this election, from coordinated Russian help, to voter suppression, to illegal FBI conspiracies, to coordination of Wikileaks leaking information illegally stolen by an adversary of the United States.

Fortunately, it doesn't appear that the right-wing rigging will be successful. With all the talk of a rigged election, guess Trump was right, because he is rigging it.
Some comments from the web I rearranged.

Trump is the master of psychological projection. In fact his whole family is shady. Every accusation they have thrown at Clinton has been something they were actively guilty of. It's either unconscious projection, or more likely, a strategy of innoculation. By accusing Hillary of something first that he would inevitably later be accused of, it would be diluted as "neither is worse than the other".

How many times have we heard that Clinton is viscous or nasty. That Clinton is racist. That she is crooked. Accusations of Clinton being crooked, from the candidate who is probably the most crooked candidate in US history. "The election is rigged" should have been a tip to us about the extent that they plan to try to rig this election, from coordinated Russian help, to voter suppression, to illegal FBI conspiracies, to coordination of Wikileaks leaking information illegally stolen by an adversary of the United States.

Fortunately, it doesn't appear that the right-wing rigging will be successful. With all the talk of a rigged election, guess Trump was right, because he is rigging it.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your proposition is faulty, Sissy Chap. There's substantive proof that hildebeest is guilty of everything she's been accused of doing, Sissy Chap. She colluded with the DNC and the lame-stream media to rig the debates and the primary, Sissy Chap. She colluded with the administration to obstruct investgations into her criminal deeds, Sissy Chap. Go crawl back under your rock, like the reptile you are, Sissy Chap.
Your proposition is faulty, Sissy Chap. There's substantive proof that hildebeest is guilty of everything she's been accused of doing, Sissy Chap. She colluded with the DNC and the lame-stream media to rig the debates and the primary, Sissy Chap. She colluded with the administration to obstruct investgations into her criminal deeds, Sissy Chap. Go crawl back under your rock, like the reptile you are, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sissy chap(ped ass)'s comments are about as strong as his DOTY campaign ! Mebee EKIM can " mentor " him on how to be a first class lyin liberal dumbass AND dingleberry picker. And how to survive in the high altitude of those KansASS mountains !!!
  • Old-T
  • 11-04-2016, 02:20 PM

CORRUPTION ON A scale we've never before seen. I guess he'll need the FBI A when he stands trial for racketeering and rape next month.

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning in interviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

All of this has led to suspicion that someone in the FBI is leaking information to Giuliani and the Trump campaign. The Daily Beast’s Wayne Barrett explored those suspicions on Thursday, detailing how Giuliani’s ties to the agency date back to his days as a U.S. attorney in the 1980s.

“I did nothing to get it out, I had no role in it,” he said. “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it, and I can’t even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents.”

Giuliani also said he expected Comey’s announcement to come weeks before it did.

“I had expected this for the last, honestly, to tell you the truth, I thought it was going to be about three or four weeks ago, because way back in July this started, they kept getting stymied looking for subpoenas, looking for records,” he said.

FBI officials knew about the newly discovered emails weeks before Comey’s announcement, according to multiple reports.

Giuliani insisted he had nothing to do with Comey’s decision to announce the probe prior to Election Day ― a move that both Republicans and Democrats have condemned. He also insisted his information comes from “former FBI agents.”

“I’m real careful not to talk to any on-duty, active FBI agents. I don’t want to put them in a compromising position. But I sure have a lot of friends who are retired FBI agents, close, personal friends,” he said. “All I heard were former FBI agents telling me that there’s a revolution going on inside the FBI and it’s now at a boiling point.”

Trump press secretary Hope Hicks did not immediately return a request for comment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know Rudy moderately well. He was a high strung zealot back in HS (yes, I am of comparable age). He was connected to some other conservative zealots in HS and they were not adverse to dirty tricks even then, plotting how to get "their" folks elected to student council and class offices.

911 did nothing but harden his resolve, and he believes he is doing god's work, and in the pursuit of god's work he believes the ends do justify the means.

Not a fundamentally bad person, but does have that character flaw. I can understand why being mayor when he was would give you that perspective.
  • R.M.
  • 11-04-2016, 02:58 PM

Trump press secretary Hope Hicks did not immediately return a request for comment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you copy and paste this from The National Enquirer?

That should be very interesting to see how Trump stands trial in Dec. for criminal charges that he hasn't even been formally charged with. Where did you get this information from?

Jim
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

The Trump University thing is gonna stick, BIGLY (sic)

The other thing, I don't know.

But Trump U? LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
Assup Meltdown Alert!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

The Trump University thing is gonna stick, BIGLY (sic)

The other thing, I don't know.

But Trump U? LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing became of Clinton, nothing will become of Trump's little dilemma.

Jim
YouRong it's on the way .... not to fear, you sponge.

Did you copy and paste this from The National Enquirer? Originally Posted by R.M.
Huffington Post, which is worse.