Should I stop in Huntsville and/or Montgomery in January?

Hey guys. I'm most likely driving to Florida mid January. It would be nice to stop overnight after driving 4 hrs or so (maybe near Montgomery) I will have to pass Huntsville along the way so let me know if any of you Alabama gentlemen have an interest.
Newest reviews are on eccie and TER. I will be able to offer pre-booking incentives so don't let the information on my website scare you away.
I'm just getting a feel right now if I want to drive straight through to North Florida or not. Again my dates are not set yet but tentative Mid January.
I prefer emails instead of pm's.
Montgomery!!!
Montgomery!!! Originally Posted by bamasoldier
I hate to admit it, but bamasoldier is right. Huntsville can be a difficult town to tour in due to a surplus of talent currently in the area. I've heard a lot of touring ladies say they do well in Montgomery, due to less talent in that area.... just my 2 cents.
I do great in Huntsville and Montgomery

have sun sugar!
Thanks guys. I was thinking Montgomery as well because I'll be ready to get off the road for a break in driving. I would only be staying 1 night (so only book 1or 2 appointments) on the way to Panama City Beach.
Thanks Dallas.