How reliable?

The providers I've met through eccie and p411 have been great. I'm wondering about backpage and my provider guide... Are those sites to be avoided at all costs when looking for a provider, or are they YMMV sites? Sorry if this is a fairly basic question; I'm still pretty new to the hobby.
"luck of the draw" is what i call those sites.....there are some reputable gals there but ya got weed thru to get to them.
It's really tough to figure out who's real versus who's bait and switch or upsell. One thing you might want to do is google the phone number to see if only her ads come up. Another is to enter the url of the ad in tineye.com to see if the photos come up for a variety of different ladies.

Dallas is correct - "luck of the draw."

JaG
Yea my friend if ur not willing to give n take a little I'd stick to your normal routine. I try em out mostly after a lil research but I have caught a few gems strictly off the luck of the draw. But u have to b prepared to miss every now n then because just like everything else shit happens
+1 Boss
Here is a men's lounge thread on how to do some research.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=238743

With the un-verified (like most of those advertising on Backpage and other low-end ad sites) there are many risks.

Research is extremely important to gents, just like a good screening process is extremely important to ladies.

SAFETY FIRST !!

Oh yeah, and always wear your hats, boys...