Still coming Nashville

Hey Guys,
I'm still coming just might be late getting in and might have to extend my trip. I'm sitting on highway 30 and have been sitting for past hr and thought I better post this. Its super foggy out here!! They shut down highway(2lane highway with full service rd) there is a bad wreck. So if you contact me and I don't respond quickly I'm driving to you guys!! Have a great day!!

Kisses,
Nikki
See, that wasn't so hard. Pay attention ladies that don't announce a warning of when they might miss appointment times or dates. Circumstances can cause plans to change, but it's always polite and respectful to keep others informed. KLN is always a classy girl.
See, that wasn't so hard. Pay attention ladies that don't announce a warning of when they might miss appointment times or dates. Circumstances can cause plans to change, but it's always polite and respectful to keep others informed. KLN is always a classy girl. Originally Posted by willro
What?!? You mean respect a fella's time the way you want him to respect your's? What a novel concept!

You're right, Hun! This is how a girl should handle a schedule snafu. Too bad so many don't.

Have a great visit, KLN!