What makes for great DATY?

• oden
  • 02-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Let's hear your likes and dislikes and what the difference is between average and mind-bending DATY?
SLLLLOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! lol make it last and tease...

but that is me...lol
Well you all know i had to chime in on this one.. because i love being the daty queen..this being the only way i can oh oh oh oh..well not that many times..although few have come close to getting me there...its all in the technique..i'd have to say i agree with my mentor above..SLOOOOWWWW (how she puts it) is def the way for me..i can do an hour even 2 of pure daty sessions...ahhhh ok i better stop im getting wet!!
I would say the Key to Great DATY.. is rhythm. No matter how fast or how slow, keeping the same rhythm is the way to the LAND OF O.

Pay attention to her body, when you did something did she jerk (just a little) and/or pull back.. she didn't like that.

Did her legs open up slightly more, and her kitty come closer, keep going.

Be easy with the hot button. I for one am pierced down there, and sucking very hard can make me wanna hit you LMAO. But I will just say ouch instead.

Use your digits. Nothing better than having your cake and eating it to ( No pun intended) lol

After she cums, gear the hell down turbo. Just like you are sensitive so are we. I can handle light kisses and licks until I come "down" but don't still be going at it like a fat kid at a pizza buffet.
Great post, I'm learning more and more just keep chiming in ladies.
I agree 100% with Naughty_Jezabelle.....rhythm{i t is the same when we give yall head!}
DATY is for Chic's & Guys with Weak Backs that can't Fuck!!
DATY is for Chic's & Guys with Weak Backs that can't Fuck!! Originally Posted by Crispy1969
LOL Crispy. I must admit that I have a bad back and can't fuck. There. You caught me.

Funny.
Glad you got the humor no harm meant to anyone! Lol
It's always nice to know that I'm not the only smart-ass on this forum.
  • iggy
  • 02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
responding to reactions of the lady, is key for me. When she reaches down grabs my head and directs me is fantastic, I do enjoy it however my intent is her enjoyment not mine!
A happy woman means I'm leaving with a smile.
(I am taking notes..........always looking at improving my skills)

I don't do daty very often, primarily because I suck at it (no pun intended). I don't know what the fuck I am doing. Perhaps, I just need more practice.

How do you get to carnegie hall?....
One provider here told me that she'd like to have me under her blanket at night after I spend most of the session on DATY.

yes, I love to do it.
Well...I have had some experience with many intense DATY sessions and I strive for the "Wave O's" feeling. You ladies know what I mean -constant waves of O's that keep building up. I do this with a combination of clit sucking and tongue swirling- sometimes a little ass play also helps. By the time we are finished, she is exhausted and soaking wet. And as always - ladies cum first.