Publicly humiliated

Senile Biden is publicly humiliated by Saudi Arabia and China the same week

First Saudi Arabia

The Biden admin. talks tough on budget, climate, and OPEC, but it is being publicly humiliated daily

“Saudi Arabia & OPEC not only refused to boost output but declined to make even a token gesture to placate Washington. It was nothing but a flat-out no”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...w-good-options
Then China

China mocks 'powerless' Biden for apology for US exiting Paris Accords

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...is-Accord.html

Senile Biden is publicly humiliated by Saudi Arabia and China the same week

First Saudi Arabia

The Biden admin. talks tough on budget, climate, and OPEC, but it is being publicly humiliated daily

“Saudi Arabia & OPEC not only refused to boost output but declined to make even a token gesture to placate Washington. It was nothing but a flat-out no”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...w-good-options Originally Posted by berryberry
Speaking of "Publicly humiliated" involving our countries presidents, that piece of shit Trump couldn't even put his differences a side to honor an American hero, 4 Star General Collin Powell. A man that give his life for this country..

All the presidents that could be there was except for him. Now when you think of it how much lower could you go. Especially when Trump dodged the draft with bone spurs. How humiliating is that? that is what you really should be embarrassed about. He is one or yours!

WOW.
Speaking of "Publicly humiliated" involving our countries presidents, that piece of shit Trump couldn't even put his differences a side to honor an American hero, 4 Star General Collin Powell. A man that give his life for this country..

All the presidents that could be there was except for him. Now when you think of it how much lower could you go. Especially when Trump dodged the draft with bone spurs. How humiliating is that? that is what you really should be embarrassed about. He is one or yours!

WOW. Originally Posted by bypass
Oh look - how predictable that the guy who SIMPS for Senile Biden ignores Senile Biden's recent public humiliation by Saudi Arabia and China to go off on another silly unrelated rant about President Trump
As long as you rant everyday of Biden, I will rant of the Nostradumbass with bone spurs.
As long as you rant everyday of Biden, I will rant of the Nostradumbass with bone spurs. Originally Posted by bypass
Dude - I post factual news stories of the day. With links to back the up.

You on the other hand post TDS nonsense and general misinformation that is never supported and always exposed here as false.

You would think you would get tired of taking so many losses after being exposed so often for the falsehoods you have posted. But perhaps like your hero Senile Biden, you have no shame
Dude - I post factual news stories of the day. With links to back the up.

You on the other hand post TDS nonsense and general misinformation that is never supported and always exposed here as false.

You would think you would get tired of taking so many losses after being exposed so often for the falsehoods you have posted. But perhaps like your hero Senile Biden, you have no shame Originally Posted by berryberry
Nothing I post is Bull Shit. The impeachment Trail the senate wouldn't even let witlessness in so don't go there with I just talk. Both times they threw a wrench into the trials. He should have been impeached long ago.

He is still showing the person he is. Worthless, baby, pouting cause he lost the election. Unlike you I call a spade a spade, I have said of the stupid shit Biden has done. You will fight to the end of Trump. He fights daily for people not to testify against him now with a fake executive order not to testify against him. He wouldn't show his taxes lying saying he was under audit. So that is your hero, LOL, Ha Ha Ha Ha. Bottom of the barrel.

So here is what you want you got it. Trump was and still is a constant source of embarrassment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-funeral.html
... And WILL BE ELECTED AGAIN by America in 2024
to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

### Salty
Nothing I post is Bull Shit. The impeachment Trail the senate wouldn't even let witlessness in so don't go there with I just talk. Both times they threw a wrench into the trials. He should have been impeached long ago. Originally Posted by bypass
I didn't call what you post bull shit - you just did.

I said you on the other hand post TDS nonsense and general misinformation that is never supported and always exposed here as false. You have been called out so often and exposed for the falsehoods you have posted.

Maybe you should try reading a variety of news sources, comprehending actual facts and when you post, try posting something factual that is supported by real sources and is just not more misinformation like you have been posting
So you are saying Trump made us proud and went to the funeral of a 4 Star General like he should have instead of being an asshole baby like I said he was? Cause the facts are HE DIDN'T GO.

Only facts you post is some made up twitter account. Bullshit in other words.
Bypass, why do you continue to bring up Trump? Just because someone disagrees with the current President/country situation does not mean they are in support of Mr Donald J. Trump; you are assuming that every republican supports Trump, not true. Maybe people are supporting the opposite of what Biden is doing, but at the same time not in support of Trump. There is an old saying, “time to look out the windshield, not the rear view mirror.” It may be a nice philosophy for you and the other libtards to adopt and stop bashing someone who is not even relevant at the moment. It is actually getting pretty old, like 11 months old. Move on
Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads subject please.
Bypass, why do you continue to bring up Trump? Just because someone disagrees with the current President/country situation does not mean they are in support of Mr Donald J. Trump; you are assuming that every republican supports Trump, not true. Maybe people are supporting the opposite of what Biden is doing, but at the same time not in support of Trump. There is an old saying, “time to look out the windshield, not the rear view mirror.” It may be a nice philosophy for you and the other libtards to adopt and stop bashing someone who is not even relevant at the moment. It is actually getting pretty old, like 11 months old. Move on Originally Posted by frankbillings724
Actually it just happened Friday, I wouldn't call that a year ago.
Actually it just happened Friday, I wouldn't call that a year ago. Originally Posted by bypass
Another example of your inability to look out the windshield and continue with your tunnel vision. You never will get it; not even worth anymore words.
More public humiliation for Senile Biden

Beijing Mocks Joe Biden's 'Infrastructure' Bill: 'Feeble Imitation of China'

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/...tion-of-china/