Ashley Biden's Diary - Disturbing

So the FBI raided the head of a news organization today over 40 year old Ashley Biden's Diary - acting as Senile Biden's private Gestapo.

This after that news organization was given the diary last fall by unidentified “tipsters” claiming they found the diary when they stayed in a room previously occupied by the soon-to-be first daughter.

Even though the news outlet was told the book contained “explosive allegations” about Senile Biden, the outlet could not verify the diary’s origin, and chose not to publish its contents and gave it back to law enforcement last fall.

So the important questions to ask now are:

1. Why is the FBI acting as Senile Biden's private Gestapo against the free press now?
2. If the FBI raided someone's house over Ashley Biden's diary, that means Ashley Biden's diary and the accusations in it were real.

The content of what is out there in the diary is very disturbing.

Are there any real journalists willing to ask Senile Biden about it?
Unless Ashley Biden’s diary is a matter of national security, there is no reason that the FBI should be involved unless the Biden Administration is using the DOJ as its own private Gestapo and targeting effective journalists
Imagine if Trump had the FBI act as his private police and raid Jim Acosta’s home.

Did Joe Biden order the FBI to raid the home of a journalist due to concerns of personal family secrets being exposed? Unless Ashley Biden’s diary contained classified government information - which in and of itself would be a crime - this is dictator-level abuse of power.
More on Senile Biden's Gestapo attacking the free press

"I woke up to a pre-dawn raid. Banging on my door. I went to the door to answer the door and there were 10 FBI agents with a battering ram. White blinding lights. They turned me around, hand-cuffed me, and threw me against the hallway..."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458180973816778754