Meanwhile my stock portfolio is at an all time high so I’m good!

Market keeps setting records. It’s about the bennys! And mine are climbing. Even a dementia laden Prez isn’t fucking this up so all good!
... Hee Hee!

... If you say so.

### Salty
Too bad some my those gains are offset but out of control inflation. But give it time.

Once the fed starts the tapering and turns off the printing press, things are likely to change quickly.

Smart investors should be prepared for that eventuality
The stock market has been on the raise now for about seven years. No matter who is president there is only one way the stock market can go and that is down. Only problem is no one knows when. That is the facts. For those who keep there money in it to try and milk it dry are all scared, including me. Problem is in a saving account you are only earning .03%. A lot of people who read peoples bullshit don't realize that 30 years ago a car loan was 12%. Now you can get 0% from the car dealers and CU for around 3.5%.

So if no one is paying high interest you will never get high interest on savings accounts. That is the main reason the stock market has been on the raise. The banks borrow money for practically nothing. Once the government start to raise the interest the stock market will begin to fall. It will happen sooner or later. Now it is a borrowers dream. It is a saver's nightmare.

No one said a word when the previous administration was giving the rich a tax break so they could build more factories in another country. It is amazing how you can notice it now. I guess if you say it is to create jobs enough times they get the dummies to think it is for us.They let all the good jobs leave this country. USA is nothing more than a warehouse service center. I have been here when the USA was no one in manufacturing.

They been borrowing money from other countries for decades.

Inflation just didn't happen in the past 10 months it started when people couldn't go to work or they had a chance to get the virus and die. It is going on two years now.

If I wasn't so lazy I would make up one of those barn yard twitter accounts like I see on here daily and get some of the gullible ones to believe the bullshit. I have Photoshop I can make it believable like you guys try and do daily. What a joke.

WOW, HOW GULLIBLE
Too bad some my those gains are offset but out of control inflation. But give it time.

Once the fed starts the tapering and turns off the printing press, things are likely to change quickly.

Smart investors should be prepared for that eventuality Originally Posted by berryberry
Buy good and silver. I have for years as an insurance policy against inflation and stock market dips. If the Fed stops QE, the parties over.
... Hee Hee!

... If you say so.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Tee hee Hee hee giggle giggle.
Need some new material sweetheart.
All you need to do is look at the indexes.
If you’re in and diversified, you are making money.

But there are some good points here. Depending on your age and risk tolerance, when to pull out is a constant question. If you are 50 or younger, you’re making a big mistake if you aren’t in.
So if no one is paying high interest you will never get high interest on savings accounts. That is the main reason the stock market has been on the raise. The banks borrow money for practically nothing.

No one said a word when the previous administration was giving the rich a tax break so they could build more factories in another country. It is amazing how you can notice it now. I guess if you say it is to create jobs enough times they get the dummies to think it is for us.They let all the good jobs leave this country. USA is nothing more than a warehouse service center. I have been here when the USA was no one in manufacturing.

Inflation just didn't happen in the past 10 months it started when people couldn't go to work or they had a chance to get the virus and die. It is going on two years now.
Originally Posted by bypass
LOL - So you combine a boatload of misinformation in one post. I will give others some sage advice. Don't follow Bypass for investing advice if the above is an example of his knowledge (or lack thereof)

The market is not high because people can't get high interest on savings in a bank. That is laughable. Do you understand exactly what the Fed has done the past 18 months or so? Those actions led to the market going giddy over that time. And when the Fed starts to taper and stops printing money hand over fist, the market will react negatively

I see you are still spreading your lies about the Trump tax cuts. You have been exposed as being wrong about them a multitude of times - yet you still spread your misinformation (and always with zero facts to support it)

I hope you enjoy paying so much more for all those goods and services today thanks to Senile Biden's Inflation
LOL - So you combine a boatload of misinformation in one post. I will give others some sage advice. Don't follow Bypass for investing advice if the above is an example of his knowledge (or lack thereof)

The market is not high because people can't get high interest on savings in a bank. That is laughable. Do you understand exactly what the Fed has done the past 18 months or so? Those actions led to the market going giddy over that time. And when the Fed starts to taper and stops printing money hand over fist, the market will react negatively

I see you are still spreading your lies about the Trump tax cuts. You have been exposed as being wrong about them a multitude of times - yet you still spread your misinformation (and always with zero facts to support it)

I hope you enjoy paying so much more for all those goods and services today thanks to Senile Biden's Inflation Originally Posted by berryberry
We are paying more because Trump put a tariff on all the goods that the rich peoples tax cut were able to build more factories over china instead of our home land. TARIFF that the middle class are again paying for. remember?

I guess I should have explained better what I was talking about.

If the banks are borrowing money from the government for basically no interest charge and they loan it out for say 3.5% your average savings account can not make 5.25% like it did in the 70's. Most banks are paying .03% now a days on savings.

Understand now. Did that make more sense to you?
We are paying more because Trump put a tariff on all the goods that the rich peoples tax cut were able to build more factories over china instead of our home land. TARIFF that the middle class are again paying for. remember?

I guess I should have explained better what I was talking about. Originally Posted by bypass
LOL you really have zero clue, don't you. Again pure misinformation with no facts to support it

If the banks are borrowing money from the government for basically no interest charge and they loan it out for say 3.5% your average savings account can not make 5.25% like it did in the 70's. Most banks are paying .03% now a days on savings.

Understand now. Did that make more sense to you? Originally Posted by bypass
I bet you aren't real successful in investing in the stock market if this is your level of understanding of what has caused stocks to do well the last 18 months.

Unreal your level of misunderstanding
LOL you really have zero clue, don't you. Again pure misinformation with no facts to support it

I bet you aren't real successful in investing in the stock market if this is your level of understanding of what has caused stocks to do well the last 18 months.

Unreal your level of misunderstanding Originally Posted by berryberry
I don't know about the last 18 months, but since January I made 32%. We just broke records this week again.

Give me that web address where I can make some of those home made tweets you always come up with. You know the facts that are all bullshit. The red zone, Lets not forget of that Elmer Fudd fact checker you guys use.

Comedy hour.
This economy is as fake as Biden’s WH set. The market was setting records in 1929. Then it crashed. There are mechanisms in place now that prevent a catastrophic crash today. The bubble will burst, like it did in 2008. As Kenny Rodgers said “you have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them”. People singing today may be crying tomorrow.

BTW, I read something strange in this thread, but I’ll keep it to myself.
This economy is as fake as Biden’s WH set. The market was setting records in 1929. Then it crashed. There are mechanisms in place now that prevent a catastrophic crash today. The bubble will burst, like it did in 2008. As Kenny Rodgers said “you have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them”. People singing today may be crying tomorrow.

BTW, I read something strange in this thread, but I’ll keep it to myself. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree with you of it is going to crash again. We don't know when. It will happen. It always does when it is super high. We do agree on that. I just hope I am gone by then.
... No worrys... President Trump will repair everything
that Biden pissed-away when He gets voted back on.

...Just like He did after the disaster of OBama.

### Salty
... No worrys... President Trump will repair everything
that Biden pissed-away when He gets voted back on.

...Just like He did after the disaster of OBama.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I see what you know, if it wasn't for Obama we were headed to a depression.

No matter who is in there it will eventually go down. Check out the history of the stock market.
Give me that web address where I can make some of those home made tweets you always come up with. You know the facts that are all bullshit. The red zone, Lets not forget of that Elmer Fudd fact checker you guys use.
Originally Posted by bypass
What you need is a website that can teach you the basics of investing given the appalling lack of knowledge you have displayed about it in the remarks you posted on this thread

Actually scratch that - you probably need a financial advisor based on your silly comments