Northland

Gonna be up north tomorrow morning. Anyone I should hangout with? Anyplace I should eat?
YourDesire is in Independence..not too far

have fun!!!
Roxannes in Parkville for breakfast. Corner Cafe if that's too far.
Brittany Lou , Kelsey Lee .
Sammy.
Miss Annabel near Liberty.
Check the reviews.
YourDesire is in Independence..not too far

have fun!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Independence is a long way from KC north....
but i bet its worth the drive lol

brittany lou is upnorth
Independence is a long way from KC north.... Originally Posted by Boredinop
You’re right that Independence would not help this guy. however He said up north. Not KC north. WOF area And parts of Liberty are north and 10 minutes from independence
I wish there were more options up north, it’s a bit sparse out here
Some of the Franchised Hotels out by the Airport house some pretty good Bon Appetit
I am in Independence but I can go to the Northland thanks Dallas
I wish there were more options up north, it’s a bit sparse out here Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
String,
There's more than two dozen ladies KC north.
String,
There's more than two dozen ladies KC north. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I’ll have to message you and see if you can fill in some blanks for me then… I know of some, but not nearly two dozen.
Some of the Franchised Hotels out by the Airport house some pretty good Bon Appetit Originally Posted by Charli_Bang
Charli, how does one contact you for further info?
Some of the Franchised Hotels out by the Airport house some pretty good Bon Appetit Originally Posted by Charli_Bang
I guess I’m still not in the loop, I know of some travelers that come through about quarterly to the airport area, but only a handful. P411 helped some there, but I still feel like I end up at the plaza, Westport, or on the Kansas side…

Outside of the travelers I’ve seen, I know of about 5-7 local people approximately that are up north in general… I still haven’t found what I’m looking for, but I’ll keep trying for sure.

Anybody with suggestions, if you don’t want to post the providers, please shoot me a PM! I had a good recurring option close by, but she has a new regular job and has been stepping back more and more.