Certification...errr...Verific ation

So with all this uncertainty, drama, etc. surrounding new members of our community I propose a new tradition:

New Providers should post their first pictures with something handwritten in it to prove that the picture is themselves. This should be something proposed by the community in their welcome thread and include bare breasts. Though not foolproof like P411 or "screening" it would go a long way to promote community and give us a warm fuzzy inside.

I will propose the first one: The first Provider to include "Tempus" and their ta ta's in a photo on this thread receives a 1 hour session at their normal rate with me, preferably tomorrow...go go!
Are nipples an absolute requirement? I have a no nipple policy
Foolproof and P411 should not be in the same sentence. Definitely helpful & reassuring but not to the extent of being foolproof.

I like your main idea though.
So with all this uncertainty, drama, etc. surrounding new members of our community I propose a new tradition:
Originally Posted by Tempus
I propose you just stick with established members, during this most uncertain of times. Anything else would be 'insanity.'

Lilies boobs are more than sufficient, nipples or no nipples.

Sign me, Boob Envy.
Are nipples an absolute requirement? Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Why yes they are, and as the Chan Man says, the nipples on display must be able to cut stones in the New York Diamond District.
Sign me, Boob Envy. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Granting that I don't have firsthand experience with you (yet--I'm sho' 'nuff workin' on it...), still... the photographic and literary evidence I have available says to me that you have absofuckinglutely no reason to be envious of anyone's boobs (including but not limited to those belonging to anyone I do have personal acquaintance with...).

Cheers,

bcg
She can't help it bcg. As you know, my boobs are glorious and natural to boot.
My guy is not exactly like Bruce Wayne. The whole
story of the movie is that I'm an irresponsible idiot
who is trying to get his life together and do
something worthwhile. So, as an irresponsible idiot,
I'm quite good. And that's why we always knew it
was an easy buy.
--Seth Rogen [on why his being cast as the Green
Hornet in the upcoming movie makes sense] Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
OK thanks to BCG for his new signature, because I had no idea this movie was coming out. I just watched the trailer and it looks great.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/trailer-...hornet-trailer

Oh, and I raise my hand in favor of nipples and Ginger's breasts being a w e s o m e.
OK thanks to BCG for his new signature, because I had no idea this movie was coming out. I just watched the trailer and it looks great.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/trailer-...hornet-trailer Originally Posted by mtndew
I started out as a huge Hornet fan, thanks to the Van Williams-Bruce Lee TV series in 1966-67. Branched out and now have a collection of the radio shows and a hardback copy (signed by Williams) of some of the NOW Comics Green Hornet comics... er, excuse me, graphic novels, that came out in the 1990s.

Anyway, my first reaction to "Seth Rogen is the Green Hornet" was, "Whatthefuck? Seth Rogen is the Green Hornet? Seth Rogen?" I was sort of dreading it (but of course I'd go see it, because, to quote Lewis Black, "I'm a fucking IDIOT!!!", and that's how I roll).

The trailer does look promising, surprisingly so. I figure the movie will bomb at the box office, but I'll watch it in the theater at least once, and I can see putting the DVD on the shelf next to my copies (yes, copies, deal with it ) of Watchmen (another underrated superhero movie, IMHO, but that's a subject for another threadjack sometime).

I liked the quote because (and the trailer bears it out, I think), that's exactly the approach where "Seth Rogen is the Green Hornet" makes sense. He is a virtuoso at playing "irresponsible idiot". The thing's going to be, can he then show enough acting chops to play "serious vigilante hero"? That will be the interesting question.

FWIW, can find that quote (and much more, and the trailer again) in an interview that the SuperHeroHype website did with Michael Gondry (director) and Rogen here:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...e-green-hornet

Cheers,

bcg (ok, that's all...)
She can't help it bcg. As you know, my boobs are glorious and natural to boot. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
I have no objection to your boobs, as I hope you know. I just don't think I'd compare Ginger's unfavorably to yours. Not at all.

Then again, the only boobs I don't prefer are the ones which aren't in my immediate presence. (Apologies to whoever I stole that sentiment from, but it fits.)

Cheers,

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 06-24-2010, 03:01 PM

She Told Me She Would Kick My Ass If I Didn't Do It

Then she said something about a hatchet.... and here we are!!

Then she said something about a hatchet.... and here we are!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Pictured boobs are very nice despite tiger paws.

Then she said something about a hatchet.... and here we are!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
So I guess since Giz has shown us his boobs, he is now certified!!
Have a good weekend all.
I'd know those pawprints anywhere!