How to build up references? (Lafayette)

First of hey everybody because this is my first post and just in case, sorry if this is the wrong board for this. I'm not exactly new to being a "hobbyist" but I don't exactly have a long resume. I've visited some AMPs a handful of times and one backpage ad but the experiences were so nerve racking that I couldn't 100% enjoy myself. My thing is I don't really make a whole lot of money to where I can build up references quickly because I work at popular hotel here but the pay isn't extrondenary. I've probably seen a few providers throughout my nights haha. I don't mind splurging here and there bc the single life sucks and I work weird hours. I read the reviews and the ones I like are mostly requiring references. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.
Find a ECCIE lady that advertises 'Newbie Friendly' in your area and contact her. She will probably need some sort of info to verify you without references to begin with. Make sure she provides references to those she has seen.

Or you can sign up for P411 and go through their screening, which will open up a few more ladies for you to see until you get a couple of OK's on P411.
Thanks for the tip! I may try getting through to the newbie friendlys before going over to spend money to verify myself.
P411 may have a free For 6 months special going. Sign up fir free. Eventually, you are going to get it. It turns a 2 day wait her calling references into a one click check.
P411
I think the P411 6 month free trial is only for new members with 2 provider refs. Unless I'm missing a post on it anywhere. I also don't see the trial mentioned on the site currently. I was thinking of giving it a go since I have 2 providers I believe can vouch for me there.
Eholiday I have been watching for the special too. Let me know if you trip on one
I know a lot of girls are newbie friendly and if you pass their way of screening newbies you should have no problem.
Dude: some girls on here will see you if you're a member w/a number of reviews & are "established" to a point. One way to do that: were your AMP experiences here? Do reviews of those--they count for PA credit & are an easy way to get reviews & PA access w/o a lot of screening, since AMPs see walk ins. Same w/your BP experience. If it was w/in the last 30 days or so & you think you can find the girl's ad, whether off the local BP site or her current ad in another city, seriously consider posting a review. This avoids giving up too much RL info., but gives some girls who are willing to see an ECCIE member based on PA level a little reassurance.
I'm newbie friendly!! Pm Me!!