Western Union/MoneyGramm as an alternative payment...

This could be silly.. Sorry

I hate to bring a lot of cash with me and I was considering an alternative
but also anonymous way to pay the Providers for their services.
do a search on paypal providers....
I'm pretty sure you need someone's legal name (as it appears on a government issued I.D.) to send money through Western Union, and the recipient needs to show their I.D. to retrieve the money.

Square Cash is becoming a popular way to send and receive money anonymously.
I have sent money a lot of time through WU and no ID is needed to receive money..
Only the recipient needs to the know a secret "password"to recieve the money in cash.

So this payment method is 100% anonymous for the recipient and but not for the sender.

I'm not into laundry money or anything but I used to have an online
business that received money through WU without exposing my Identity to the sender.
I don't like paypal thing because it creates a tracking path to both parties( the recipient and the sender) and you can
not receive the money in cash you still need a banking account to the deposit and to withdraw your money from your paypal account.

I think this new method is much better than bringing cash around you because
big cash leads to prostitution red flags.. That's how cops see it.
The times are changing. The last few times I've been sent money through WU, I definitely needed to fill out a form with a conformation code AND my full legal name, and present my driver's license to be able to pick up the money. I think the sender can anonymize their identity, but not the recipient.
I figured out there are other ways much smarter and anonymous to pay for a Provider's service. Who says it has to be bill notes? Buying electronic items like smartphones and giving them as the payment for a provider's service is an ultra smart and discreete way to hide this hobby. If the purchased item comes with the receipt, the provider can turn the item back into cash again by returning it.

Wow, a lot ways to do money laundry....