Fantasies/fetishes

I'm curious to know what fantasies a provider can provide and fantasies have been done.
Also fetishes, please share!! Fetishes are a huge turn on!
What fetishes do you have?
I provide role play I do school girl fetish, babysitter, daddy daughter, and many more I love it I really get into it. I also do pegging, prostate, and rimming. I have a fixation with the male anal parts maybe I'm a little Wierd!
I love being pissed on.

Received a rusty trombone for the first time. That was pretty awesome!!!
Selena and splitlog have my likes covered. Also foot/leg/thigh-hi/shoe fetish.
Selena and splitlog have my likes covered. Also foot/leg/thigh-hi/shoe fetish. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Damn and I just got my feet done!!!
DATY. Something about tasting a nice pussy just gets me going. Ladies--Selena and Lola--do you usually enjoy DATY as well?
What fetishes do you have? Originally Posted by iamrollin
I love daddy daughter role play!!!
DATY. Something about tasting a nice pussy just gets me going. Ladies--Selena and Lola--do you usually enjoy DATY as well? Originally Posted by bvrlvr
Mmm always!
I provide role play I do school girl fetish, babysitter, daddy daughter, and many more I love it I really get into it. Originally Posted by Selena25
And you do it so well!!!

I love daddy daughter role play!!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
In my case, it would have to be granddaddy/granddaughter role play due to age differences.
I do enjoy daty I actually enjoy it so much I broke a clients nose once I require alot of pressure and guess I was really into it. Had him by the hair and was riding his face to hard well all I can say maybe I was a little to aggressive!

I luv when a man is smoking a cigar & sipping scotch while sitting in a leather chair and I am between his knees worshipping his treats!!

I also luv cum on my butt....pegging...fem dom {a man in pink lacey panties is SOOOO hot!}.....prostate play....fbsm/oily massages.....candle wax play....just to name a few!
Smoking Fetish including Smoking Blowjobs, Ageplay(17-19), Daddy/daughter(/little) roleplay, BDSM play with plenty of spanking and biting, Face-fucking/forced deepthroat, Anal and Ass worship, and lastly Rape roleplay.

WTB Combo-breaker with all of these as acceptable haha.
For some weird reason I like to be blindfolded
I love being pissed on.

Received a rusty trombone for the first time. That was pretty awesome!!! Originally Posted by splitlog
Wat is a rusty trombone?