Breast or Thigh

Just wanted to stop in for a minute and wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. I haven't been around much. Work, shortage of playmates in FS have kept me home. Hope everybody is doing well. We all have so much to be thankful for. And whether you like the breasts or the thighs I hope you get your fill.

Personally I love a juicy thigh.
I love a big juicy breast! can't ever go wrong with breasts ever!! Happy thanksgiving!!
I prefer breasts and dressing today. Breasts and undressing other days!
Breast over thighs, although I wouldn't turn down a thigh
I'll have 2 of each, please.
I'll have 2 of each, please. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Ditto
shortage of playmates in FS have kept me home. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch

Haylee Dawn has both breasts and thighs

and

Butt

and

Face

and

Kitty

and

sh'es right there

The best in Arkansas at the moment
Thigh man here, but I do love the stuffing, and the giblets, and the neck...just never with cranberry sauce. Peach chutney and mellon balls are always welcome at the dining table, too. Anyone have some delicious under rights that I may partake?
I like a nice juicy ham!
Just wanted to stop in for a minute and wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. I haven't been around much. Work, shortage of playmates in FS have kept me home. Hope everybody is doing well. We all have so much to be thankful for. And whether you like the breasts or the thighs I hope you get your fill.

Personally I love a juicy thigh. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch
Thank you dahhlin, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! Besitos XoXo
Thanks Nova.. mine was spent working.. Seems like since early this summer that's all I've been able to do.. Need some play time soon.. LOL
Thanks Nova.. mine was spent working.. Seems like since early this summer that's all I've been able to do.. Need some play time soon.. LOL Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch
No rest for the weary I swear! So busy at my job I totally forgot to thaw out the turkey for Thursday..we had our dinner Friday.Ha!
You and I both need that play time very soon...so well deserved as well as needed.
To say the least, good to see you on the board
breast or thigh why not both
Yes we do need that play time.. All work and no play.....