Fuck Im Horny!!

Ok so it's been way to long since I've been able to suck dick or fuck like crazy. I'm so horny it's driving me crazy!!! I'm ready to get back to work but thanks to my stupid car wreck I still have some cuts on my face. Ugh!!! It's so unfair!! All I wanna do is suck cock till I drop!!! Ride like the wind. Give some old guy a heart attack!!! What the fuck!!! How did my luck get so bad as to have my comeback ruined by a stupid wreck!!! All I wanna do is fuck for money, and suck a whole lot of cock!!! Ugh!!!
Ok,
Rant over for now...
Ok so it's been way to long since I've been able to suck dick or fuck like crazy. I'm so horny it's driving me crazy!!! I'm ready to get back to work but thanks to my stupid car wreck I still have some cuts on my face. Ugh!!! It's so unfair!! All I wanna do is suck cock till I drop!!! Ride like the wind. Give some old guy a heart attack!!! What the fuck!!! How did my luck get so bad as to have my comeback ruined by a stupid wreck!!! All I wanna do is fuck for money, and suck a whole lot of cock!!! Ugh!!!
Ok,
Rant over for now... Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
That was one HOT rant
It's probably the weather, there's nothing like fucking all day when it's raining.
That was one HOT rant Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Thank you
It's probably the weather, there's nothing like fucking all day when it's raining. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Ugh no fair!! I wanna fuck in the rain!!
I'm ready to get back to work but thanks to my stupid car wreck I still have some cuts on my face. Ugh!!! It's so unfair!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I completely understand! I had some hobby plans, then was injured on a job trip: fractured wrist, hip injury (NOT broken thank goodness!) and a big forehead cut that bled all over me.

Hard to enjoy a hobby appointment with a sore hip and a wrist in a splint!
I completely understand! I had some hobby plans, then was injured on a job trip: fractured wrist, hip injury (NOT broken thank goodness!) and a big forehead cut that bled all over me.

Hard to enjoy a hobby appointment with a sore hip and a wrist in a splint! Originally Posted by Omerta
You poor baby. I wish I could nurse you back to good health honey. I'm over my concussion but still have some cuts by my left eye where my face met the circular vent in the car. I'm perfectly able to perform but the fact still remains no one wants to fuck a beat up looking hooker.
I totally wanna suck and fuck some cock myself after reading Tht. U sure do kno how to turn somebody on Trinity
Faster..deeper..harder..now your making me horny.
Faster..deeper..harder..now your making me horny. Originally Posted by peter north77
I would really love to make love to ur cock with my mouth before we get going fast..deeper..harder.. I do enjoy sucking cock and getting it hard with my mouth before I put it in my tight juicy pussy
OMG you guys are killing me!!! I wanna suck cock and eat pussy too!!! No fair!! Stupid wreck!!! Ugh!!!
Don't let a bandages hold you back. I say go for it.
Well I will tell you what you tight little cunt,I would eat your pussy till my tongue got sore,and let you suck my cock till I explode like mt.Vesuvius.
Well even better because I would love to ride ur face with my tight little cunt while I'm licking trinitys tight little cunt while she is sucking ur dick all at the same fucking time. Sounds like a fucking good time to me
I have never met you girls but I sure want too. that threesome sounds fantastic...excuse me now its half time.I got to go beat off now thanks to you.
I have never met you girls but I sure want too. that threesome sounds fantastic...excuse me now its half time.I got to go beat off now thanks to you. Originally Posted by peter north77
I'm game how about you Serinity?