Meetups?

Hey Ya'll,

I just moved here from TN and read through all of your forums. You are much a much more active bunch on ECCIE (we used USASG quite a bit more). One thing we did do periodically was a meetup, where trusted senior members and providers met up for lunch or dinner and just got to know each other and goof off. Does that happen here? Also, on a completely separate note, any recommendations for a good bar to catch some Football? It seems every place I go to check out is beyond packed - ya'll are a proud Razorback bunch! I've got to get used to that!
We used to do it behind closed doors 6-8 years ago. most of the men were married, so no public outings.

It was truly fun but all of those girls have moved on.
If you're in Little Rock there are lots of Good bars. Tons in the downtown area. Simply take a stroll and pick one. Personally I'm a fan of Zach's place on university, the Rivera Mya Mexican restaurant on Fair park, and west end bar of Shakleford and 430 behind the hibatchi grill
If you want scenery and cold beer, Twin Peaks is the best place to watch football.
We used to do it behind closed doors 6-8 years ago. most of the men were married, so no public outings.

It was truly fun but all of those girls have moved on. Originally Posted by Initforfun
I've been to meet and greets in other states, and they are a lot of fun.

I've heard a lot of great stories about the ones that used to take place in Arkansas. It's a shame that we don't do them here anymore.
If you want scenery and cold beer, Twin Peaks is the best place to watch football. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Yes, the "scenery" is amazing!
Yes they do them in Texas also. I haven't went but I'm always getting invites to them. I think it could be a really fun thing.
Sounds like the Foundry meet ups in LR by the local fetish community.
New York is big on meet and greets. A lot take place in the buffalo area. Arkansas doesn't allow them to be broadcasted on the board anymore. All planning for things like that have to be done strictly back channel. Its a shame we don't do that anymore. Sounds like it would be fun.
If you're in Little Rock there are lots of Good bars. Tons in the downtown area. Simply take a stroll and pick one. Personally I'm a fan of Zach's place on university, the Rivera Mya Mexican restaurant on Fair park, and west end bar of Shakleford and 430 behind the hibatchi grill Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
And whenever you are ready to visit any on these, especially Zack's (but West End is good too), I'll buy you a drink of two and let you rack 'em for me! Friday or Saturday evening after 10pm