Greek Isn't As Scary As I Thought

Ok so I panicked last night...only a little lol
Saw a client that I haven't seen in a while and we talked and talked then he somehow talked me into Greek because he saw me offering it in my ads.

After having an inner freak out with myself I did it. And OMG I almost came from it. It felt amazing. The extra smooth, silky lube I have helps a lot too.

Now I remember the way it felt when I did it on a weekly basis years ago with an old flame.
That's great, I'm glad you were able to enjoy it with a trusted client who was willing to "go easy" with you while you get back in the "groove" of offering greek visits. I have enjoyed greek with ladies who actually had multiple squirting orgasms while doing greek. I hope the greek experience gets better and better for you and you become more relaxed offering this wonderful experience.
That's great, I'm glad you were able to enjoy it with a trusted client who was willing to "go easy" with you while you get back in the "groove" of offering greek visits. I have enjoyed greek with ladies who actually had multiple squirting orgasms while doing greek. I hope the greek experience gets better and better for you and you become more relaxed offering this wonderful experience. Originally Posted by clydesdale
Thank you It was fun and I got really in to it. I really believe I will enjoy Greek a lot more with more practice
Thank you It was fun and I got really in to it. I really believe I will enjoy Greek a lot more with more practice Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well if you are getting into it then you have won the battle. All you need is a little practice, as you said, and you will be soooooo busy. A beautiful lady like you offering greek..............dayum!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Well if you are getting into it then you have won the battle. All you need is a little practice, as you said, and you will be soooooo busy. A beautiful lady like you offering greek..............dayum!!!!!! !!!!!!! Originally Posted by clydesdale
thanks again, you know how to make me blush. I know my pussy is fresh and tight but I'm starting to like backdoor entry as well
Ok so I panicked last night...only a little lol
Saw a client that I haven't seen in a while and we talked and talked then he somehow talked me into Greek because he saw me offering it in my ads.

After having an inner freak out with myself I did it. And OMG I almost came from it. It felt amazing. The extra smooth, silky lube I have helps a lot too.

Now I remember the way it felt when I did it on a weekly basis years ago with an old flame. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Girl get you a toy that you're comfortable with, have them use it on you while you ride them. OMG best orgasm ever in life!!! Well for me anyway. Hehe
Girl get you a toy that you're comfortable with, have them use it on you while you ride them. OMG best orgasm ever in life!!! Well for me anyway. Hehe Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I'll have to remember that. The main toy I like is the magic wand but it's too big to use while riding. I'll have to get me a smaller one
I'll have to remember that. The main toy I like is the magic wand but it's too big to use while riding. I'll have to get me a smaller one Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Buy some gun oil water based lube, a nice stiff yet flexible toy and enjoy the climax girl. Me and the SO love that shit. Think I love it the most though lol
  • AAG
  • 11-28-2015, 07:54 PM
Way to Hang in there Danielle! Glad everything worked in and out....lol
Buy some gun oil water based lube, a nice stiff yet flexible toy and enjoy the climax girl. Me and the SO love that shit. Think I love it the most though lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I use this stuff called SPUNK lube. It's made from 4 silicones than normal lube. 4x slicker and lasts 4x longer. You can slide down a hallway with this stuff lol
Way to Hang in there Danielle! Glad everything worked in and out....lol Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
Thanks it was quite a pleasurable experience
I use this stuff called SPUNK lube. It's made from 4 silicones than normal lube. 4x slicker and lasts 4x longer. You can slide down a hallway with this stuff lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Ok I'm going to buy some. Have you tried climax?? Its got pleasure pearls in the lube that will make you rub one out before the client even arrives. Lol amazing feeling when the tingle and heat start to kick in. OMG
Ok I'm going to buy some. Have you tried climax?? Its got pleasure pearls in the lube that will make you rub one out before the client even arrives. Lol amazing feeling when the tingle and heat start to kick in. OMG Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Haven't tried it but I've seen it in some adult stores. I might have to grab a bottle
Haven't tried it but I've seen it in some adult stores. I might have to grab a bottle Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Grab it girl. Seriously. Try it alone first so you get the full no one can touch me better then me experience first lol. It will have you looking like
The lack of adult stores in Bentonville/Rogers is killing me! D:
I need to go toy shopping and the only store in town has a very weak selection of products. And I have no way to Fayetteville
Damn that sucks ass. You could shop online and overnight the order