seemstress/tailor

Anybody know of a quality seemstress/tailor in Austin who can hemm suit pants on a Saturday with same day turnaround?

Thanks NAC74
I don't know about the Saturday turnaround, but I use a woman named Angel. She is on Parmer, just east of Mopac, on the right hand side. After you pass the HEB shopping center, the first street is Tomanet. Pass it and the next block is full of houses converted to businesses. Hers shares the building with a Fortune Teller.

I have been using her for years. She does good work.
There's a custom tailor shop on Anderson Lane, on the south side, west of Lamar. I don't remember the name of the place. They helped me out around Christmas, re-sewing a decorative button on an overcoat, no charge.

Also, check the dry cleaning places you use. Some of them will have sewing repair capability in-house.
Thanks gentlemen
Once you find a good place could you please post here? I have also been look ing for a good tailor. They are very hard to find whereas bad tailors are plenty.
Kaiser, Angel is good. She did a suit for me, just last week. I have lost a lot of weight and she made it fit perfectly.
Once you find a good place could you please post here? I have also been look ing for a good tailor. They are very hard to find whereas bad tailors are plenty. Originally Posted by kaiser
What type of work do you normally have done? The reason why I ask is because the OP was for a Hem and it is pretty hard to mess that up. I know a few good tailors but not always cheap. Really depends on what you need. Let me know what part of town and I will recommend someone.
There's a custom tailor shop on Anderson Lane, on the south side, west of Lamar. I don't remember the name of the place. They helped me out around Christmas, re-sewing a decorative button on an overcoat, no charge.

Also, check the dry cleaning places you use. Some of them will have sewing repair capability in-house. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Gassone Tailors.....prolly one the best in town!