More Upgrades Coming!

• TBONE
  • 12-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Just want everyone to know that we have more exciting enhancements that we plan to bring to the members of ECCIE in the very near future. The next phase of development begins shortly after the holidays. Stay tuned for an announcement.

As we continue to bring new innovative features to ECCIE, our membership count has exploded. I want to sincerely thank each of you for embracing ECCIE the way that you have and for making it your home, or even your home away from home. With that, I'm committed to giving you the best we have to offer.

Before we begin our next phase of development in January, we are going to do some changes that you may not see on the surface, but should definitely notice it's effects performance-wise. We have already initiated an aggressive strategy of hardware changes and software optimizations that will ensure the site is prepared for traffic growth (targeted for 1000+ online users), memory-intensive features (such as heavy uploading of high-resolution photos), and future development.

Watch this section for any announcements we may make to alert you if we bring the site down during any of the upcoming changes. I would expect very minimal down-time, and we will shoot for having everything completed during optimal low-traffic times. (sorry nightowls)

Thanks again everyone! We appreciate you more than you can know.

T & Becky