3 reasons not to build the Keystone Pipeline

• CJ7
  • 03-02-2013, 03:43 PM
For all of you anti union republicans, heres the labor force thats building Keystone

Laborers International Union of North America,International Brotherhood of Teamsters,
United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada,
AFL-CIO, the International Union of Operating Engineers and the Pipeline Contractors Association

Link?
  • CJ7
  • 03-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Link? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

figures ...

http://www.pipeline-news.com/feature...-american-jobs

anything else?
For all of you anti union republicans, heres the labor force thats building Keystone

Laborers International Union of North America,International Brotherhood of Teamsters,
United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada,
AFL-CIO, the International Union of Operating Engineers and the Pipeline Contractors Associatione

Originally Posted by CJ7
so what's this got to do with building the pipe line dip shit, these are jobs that the american middle class needs, its not always the people on the right thats the problem (fucking moron)
  • CJ7
  • 03-02-2013, 04:33 PM
so what's this got to do with building the pipe line dip shit, these are jobs that the american middle class needs, its not always the people on the right thats the problem (fucking moron) Originally Posted by gary5912
it has everything to do with the labor force that republicans and rightwingers constantly piss and moan about .. UNIONS

damn youre fucking s-l-o-w arent you?

if thats your Chevy II, I had a 66 (color-wise ) just like it ... 327, 40 over, hooker headers, edlebrock high rise, holley 780, Isky cam, 4:56 posi etc etc . that ran 10.90

it has everything to do with the labor force that republicans and rightwingers constantly piss and moan about .. UNIONS

damn youre fucking s-l-o-w arent you?

if thats your Chevy II, I had a 66 (color-wise ) just like it ... 327, 40 over, hooker headers, edlebrock high rise, holley 780, Isky cam, 4:56 posi etc etc . that ran 10.90

Originally Posted by CJ7

mines a legal NHRA Super Stocker with a 283 rochester carb and has been 9.90's in good air so who is fucking s-l-o-w

GT/I 9.94 131.56 09/23/12
'66 Chevy Pierre, SD

SS/K 10.04 130.780 9/11/12
'66 Chevy Earlville, IA

Who is against people working?
You would think that the Obama administration would be supporting his supporters in being able to find work.
But that would mean supporting a dirty energy job and we all know that stopping dirty energy is more important than jobs.
I think you don't understand the problems between the GOP and unions. They are not anti-union like you claim anymore than they are anti-gay. The GOP is against union and gay activism which runs counter to a fair debate and the wishes of the majority of the American people.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2013, 07:52 PM
I think you don't understand the problems between the GOP and unions. They are not anti-union like you claim anymore than they are anti-gay. The GOP is against union and gay activism which runs counter to a fair debate and the wishes of the majority of the American people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, we have all figured out with your hotdog posts that you aren't anti-gay!