NY Times - NDAA Gives President Too Much Power

A rare breath of fresh air from the New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/31/op...dent.html?_r=1

What is it that Mr. Limbaugh calls it... A random act of journalism.

Is it that the Times has discovered that by following the liberal agenda that their value has plummeted? Maybe, just maybe, if they start reporting the news they will find that some readers may return.
Where were they when it was passed.
Where were they when Obama said he would veto it - and didn't.

Asleep at the wheel. Shirking their duty, honor and forsaking the We the People of the United States of America. It's the presses fault as much as it is Senator Graham, the combined congress and the POTUS for such an abomination being signed into law. Liberty is dead if this law isn't repealed.
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Where were they when it was passed.
Where were they when Obama said he would veto it - and didn't.

Asleep at the wheel. Shirking their duty, honor and forsaking the We the People of the United States of America. It's the presses fault as much as it is Senator Graham, the combined congress and the POTUS for such an abomination being signed into law. Liberty is dead if this law isn't repealed.
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
YUP, thats what it's come down to.
Where are the lefties to disagree with the NYTimes? Certainly the NYT needs to be shut down for daring to express such an opinion.
Where are the lefties to disagree with the NYTimes? Certainly the NYT needs to be shut down for daring to express such an opinion. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

At home hoping the SS isn't going to knock on their door for some imagined offense. Either that or they believe the Times.
God (or some non-existent deity) forbid that they would become "fair and balanced".