Jackson Browne - Obama "Lesser of Two Evils"

Former strong Obama supporter, Jackson Browne, is now not so happy with his choice. Like many liberals, and unlike many on here, he is able to see Obama for who he is - a typical politician, owned by his donors. Browne still intends to vote for Obama, help him "stay a little longer", if you will, but is not enthusiastic, and will not raise funds for the President.

At least he is honest, unlike our liberals here.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/...ma-125299.html

COG...who the fuck cares what Jackson Browne thinks?
Jackson Browne represents the disheartened liberal class enduring the failings of Obama to live up to even liberal standards.

So you're right. No one cares.
I am a huge Jackson Browne fan, I have been for forty years, but I despise his politics. I actually think Obama may welcome criticism from the extreme left. It helps him to pretend that he's a centrist.
Jackson Browne represents the disheartened liberal class enduring the failings of Obama to live up to even liberal standards.

So you're right. No one cares. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

So you are admitting Obama isn't a liberal?
Shut up and sing another song.
Actually, most liberals I k ow have been pretty consistent about their dissatisfaction with Obama. He's been a terrible disappointment to us. He's just another corporate, moderate DLC democrat.

But that doesn't meanwe're going to run out and and do something stupid (and bad for the country) and vote for a Reoublican or not vote. I'm bitterly disappointed, yet I've maxed out and am bundling for him. What other choice do I have. You do the best you can with the two alternatives that exist.
The Anointed One loves a cheerful giver.
  • Doove
  • 06-06-2012, 06:10 PM
At least he is honest, unlike our liberals here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's probably not fair to base our opinion of Obama on what we think of your stupidity.
It's probably fair to hold Odoucees stupidity against him.
Obama stay just a little bit longer....Oha won't you staaaay just a little bit longerrrr...NOT.