DAMN. CAN'T FLUSH THE OBAMAZOMBIES OUT !

After their ass whipping in Wisconsin, where have they gone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pZa3KtkVpQ
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2012, 08:14 AM
That is a truly dumb comment. Do you expect people to claim the results in Wisconsin were different than they were? Do you expect people to restate what they have already posted a few dozen times?

I'm just not sure what you were trolling for. I suspect you somehow equate "winning" with "being right". That is blatantly not always true. If it was, then you need to write a treatis on why the Nazis were Goodness and Light when they blitzed across Poland.
Your a funny guy Old T; of course Obamazombies will spin the results in Wisconsin (faster than Iranian centrifuges). Your a fool to think otherwise.

..... Do you expect people to claim the results in Wisconsin were different than they were? Do you expect people to restate what they have already posted a few dozen times?

I'm just not sure what you were trolling for. I suspect you somehow equate "winning" with "being right". That is blatantly not always true. If it was, then you need to write a treatis on why the Nazis were Goodness and Light when they blitzed across Poland. Originally Posted by Old-T
Great. Pull out the ole "you a nazi defender?" slogan !

• Old-T
  • 06-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Your a funny guy Old T; of course Obamazombies will spin the results in Wisconsin (faster than Iranian centrifuges). Your a fool to think otherwise.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nope, I'm challenging your presumed "Winning makes it right" slogan. Just using an example to make it simple.
Old T; you read but you don't comprehend. Where did you get that slogan from? Not me.

My slogan is: "The Tea Party Won Big In Wisconsin, Roll On Tea Party"

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If you wanted to be entertained by the libtards you should have watched MSNBC last night. They ACTUALLY SAID the unions lost but Odumbo won! They were citing polling in Wisconsin putting Odumbo up over Romney 53-42. I believe that polling as much as I believe the quoted exit polls saying that race was too close to call..........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I know. I have it on good info that today's Rush show will be about the exit polling being completely unreliable and how Wisconsin is in play come November (among other related topics)!

They are shitting bricks in the BO campgain headquarters ! You know they know the real 411 on the exit polls - and it ain't petty.

If you wanted to be entertained by the libtards you should have watched MSNBC last night. They ACTUALLY SAID the unions lost but Odumbo won! They were citing polling in Wisconsin putting Odumbo up over Romney 53-42. I believe that polling as much as I believe the quoted exit polls saying that race was too close to call..........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Originally Posted by Marshall
After their ass whipping in Wisconsin, where have they gone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pZa3KtkVpQ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

This might be my fault.....I told them "WE WON, YOU LOST....GO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!"

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Just to remind some people here, those polls that say Obama is leading Romney are the same polls that said Walker would barely win. Guess all the union members are surviving by lying to the pollsters. Can't even express their opinion and their vote is owned by the unions. Isn't this what slavery is all about? Poor union members.