Pantyhose or Thigh Highs

Love those thigh highs
Thigh Highs for sure. Nothing sexier than a nice sheer pair of thigh high blacks with a line up the back of the leg.
I had some crotch less see if i can bring some in Feb

Both are lovely depends on mode and setting. How about crotchless pantyhose??? Originally Posted by SeekingSumFun
  • R.M.
  • 01-23-2019, 04:39 AM
[ATTACH]
[/ATTACH]
Attached Images File Type: jpg socks.jpg (127.5 KB, 263 views)
Great pic R.N. Socks are a great turn on especially with a nice simple outfit like that. Says Im here to be comfortable but will play also.
http://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Sli...o1l1/no-title-

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Sock fetish? R.M., on you, hell yes.
My favorite provider always wore thigh highs. Sometimes she wore a one piece thong/garters to go with them. I still have a few pics she sent me so I could always remember her that way.
I love the look of backseam thigh-highs and stockings but they drive me crazy when I try to wear them. As soon as I sit down, then stand up again, the seams are wiggly or crooked.

Makes me want to tear my hair out! LOL.

There was a backseam pair which PERFECTLY matched an outfit in a recent photo shoot but I passed on them because I knew from experience I'd spend far too much time fussing, trying to keep those dang seams perfectly straight. (don't worry,I get it that I'm weird)

I love black thigh highs with matching high heels. And if that's all she wore, it would be icing on the cake
Get the Cuban Heel Stockings
https://www.google.com/search?gs_ivs...tockings#tts=0

I love the look of backseam thigh-highs and stockings but they drive me crazy when I try to wear them. As soon as I sit down, then stand up again, the seams are wiggly or crooked.

Makes me want to tear my hair out! LOL.

There was a backseam pair which PERFECTLY matched an outfit in a recent photo shoot but I passed on them because I knew from experience I'd spend far too much time fussing, trying to keep those dang seams perfectly straight. (don't worry,I get it that I'm weird)

Originally Posted by Debra Hollander
There are so many options, that can all look sexy. It makes no difference to me.
Bare!Simply bare!
Im a fan of bare, always have been. However, i have been told that nylons can make the feet more sensitive to my desires so i'm hoping to try that soon at least temporarily