Review----Hellraising mmf fun!!!

Date: Oct 23
Players DallasRain/,OIS/,and MR W
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Galleria
Appointment Type: Incalls
Activities: LFK..DFK..,BBBJ, ..DATY,....TOYS..BACKWARD BOOGIE...TWISTED DP.....Spankings....snowballin g.....RCG....MSOG...male on male play....strap on play....,prostate play,.....all positions known to man!
{Much more than I can remember now!!}
Length 90 minutes of hell raising debauchery!

The Rest of the Story:
We all three had played before,so this was the second time around.....we got comfortable with conversation when MR W arrived....But since we knew each other,it was not long before clothes were strewn all over and nekkid bbodies abounded!...OIS and I were ready to make MR W our little sissy boy...We started off with oily body massages to MR W's balls and cock.......I used several sizes of prostate toys on both males....lots of oral activity between all parties.....Mr W and OIS gave me a good pounding several times.....lots of spankings on me and a little on MR W.......It quickly became a "balls to the wall" whirlwind of kinky fun,ending with some snowballing by all parties!........we all had a blast and cannot wait till next time!
Wow... that sounds hot.

Any DP or DV (or DA) action in the mix?
no dp this time...but lots of anal play on male parties!!
Oh my.
Why can't I embark on this kind of play??? Dammit d! I envy u, the ms boys are boring
no dp this time...but lots of anal play on male parties!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's hot too, but I wouldn't let you escape that situation without some DP.

:-)
lol--there was dp...but a different kind---my twisted dp!
lol--there was dp...but a different kind---my twisted dp! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hmmmm... now I'm confused. Can you elaborate on that... either here or via PM?
Hmmmm... now I'm confused. Can you elaborate on that... either here or via PM? Originally Posted by bigitaliantexan

that is a unique position/method I created....ya gotta pm me for the info plz!
Dallas, I want in on this next time you are in Dallas!!!!, PM me PLEASE!
I had an awesome tuesday! I started the day with this session at noon....then ended the evening with a supr awesome guy and my friend and me doing a mfm/mmf session!

It was aballs to the wall kinda day!! I am still horny!!!!!! lol
WOW, sounds like a blast.!
Dallas Rain is ALWAYS a blast!!
Dallas Rain is ALWAYS a blast!! Originally Posted by badhusband
I miss ya baby!
Still at the top of my bucket list.